Endless Night – Part 2

Endless Night – Part 2

A Story by harry
"

Harry's nightmare begins after he encounters cold blooded killlers

"
Harry was tossing and turning in his sleep. He woke up with a start and was sweating profusely. The clock showed 4 am and the AC temperature was at 24 degrees. He wondered if Friday night’s incident was a dream or was it for real ? He got up and checked the bags, the cash was still there. He was wondering how to put the money to use without attracting attention and suspicion. He could now fulfill all his wishes. He thanked God. This present from God was just right at the right time.. He could now fulfill all his desires, he could now shift into a bigger flat in a tower, buy a fancy automatic sedan, take the European Vacation and buy some jewelry for Jeanette…

There was one problem how to put this Black money to use and who would give him valuable tips for the same ? All the people he knew were White Collared workers who did not earn a single penny of Black Money. Even after splurging he would still be left with Rs 4 crores and if he bought the flat, car and did the Europe tour at one go people would get suspicious. He would have to plan this activities over the next three years to stay below the radar. Harry thought his jeweler friend Ashish could give him some tips. Harry slowly drifted back to sleep.

There was a spring in his step. Things had changed overnight, he was smiling, relaxed and confident. Money can do a lot of things to a man. Harry boarded the AC bus and took his customary place in the bus. He searched for Ms. Wow, he could not locate her and was disappointed.Harry used to like looking at her and she somehow made him happy and made his 2 hour long standing commute tolerable. Ms. Wow knew Harry ogled at her and she visually encouraged him. They communicated by raising eye brows and winking. This was going on for the last few days. Ms. Wow was around 30 years and Harry was 40, a big age difference. The Bus braked hard and Harry lost his balance and he slammed into Ms. Wow. It was Harry’s turn to be surprised. He gave a sheepish smile and apologized. Ms. Wow gave him a dirty look and remarked, “ Does it take a fall for you to open your mouth ?”. It was Harry’s turn to be surprised, he mumbled Sorry. Ms. Wow asked him,” How do I look today ?’’. Ms. Wow was looking hot, she was wearing tight grey trousers, white shirt with the top two buttons open giving a good view. Harry was blown away, he muttered,” Hot “ slowly. Ms. Wow gave him a big grin and said, “ At least you appreciate me, my husband does not even look at me. Let’s meet over drinks at Temptations at 9 pm.” Harry could not believe his luck, first money and now a chick…what more could a guy ask for…God was going all out to make his life….He profusely thanked God.

Harry’s Office was a long walk from the Bus Stop, but today he loved the walk, he did not feel the summer heat.What happened in the bus was going on in his mind again and again. He sat down on his desk and checked the mails. He had 400 unread mails. He groaned inwardly and started prioritizing the mails. He checked the reports, he was on target on a month to date basis but was not doing exceedingly well and his Boss would again ask for the millionth action plan. He was absolutely frustrated with providing action plans every alternate day. He was wasting time preparing action plans instead of spending time taking actions. He went through the Client mails and his heart sank. His worst fears were coming true, the forest fire as he had expected, had started and would soon engulf him, his process, unit and organization. He had seen it coming, only if his boss had listened to him. But today things were different, he was at peace, with Rs 5 crores in his kitty he was simply not bothered. Allen his boss stood at his desk. Harry ignored him. Allen coughed….Harry finally looked up. Before Allen could say anything, Harry spoke up, “I am not giving you any action plan, you make it, you created this problem, now solve it. Keep me out of this. ” Allen was shocked with Harry’s behavior, he was surprised to see Harry change from a meek docile person to an arrogant assertive person.

Harry met Ms. Wow at the appointed hour, surprisingly Ms. Wow was also on time. They ordered drinks and started talking. Introductions over they discussed work and families. The alarm bells in Harry’s head were ringing. This was not happening, this was too good to be true. Something was not quite right. Ms. Wow was dodging questions about her work. Her answers were scripted. Harry decided to ignore the alarm bells and decided to concentrate on the dinner date. Ms. Wow was of medium height, fair, silky smooth shoulder hair and had put on a seductive perfume. Harry was on cloud nine, he could scarcely believe he could date such a beautiful hot woman. Time flew, drinks over, bill paid. Harry was not sure what to do next. He got ready to say Good Night. Ms. Wow looked at him and said, “Let’s go to your place.” Harry was on top of heaven. He quickly drove Ms. Wow home.

Harry put some music, dimmed the lights and asked for a dance. Ms. Wow asked him to wait and opened her purse. Harry was observing her like a dog waiting for his bone. His alarm bells started ringing again. Ms. Wow removed a small gun and pointed the gun at him. She removed a silencer and screwed it on the gun. Harry was stunned at the turn of events, his fantasy was turning into a nightmare. He sank into the sofa. His numbed brain could not believe what was happening. After what seemed like ages, Ms. Wow spoke,” Give me the money.” Harry turned pale and blurted out, “ I have very little money.” Ms. Wow got up and kicked him between his legs, “ Give me Ronny’s money “. Harry gasped, grunted and doubled over, he was seeing stars and could not believe what he had just heard. His dream was going up in smoke, the flat, car, Europe vacation and jewelry. Harry’s vision cleared and he focused on Ms. Wow. She had transformed from a beautiful hot woman into a raging maniac. He asked her how did she know about the money. She told him she was an Undercover cop and had been tracking Ronny for the last few months. She asked him to handover the money. Harry decided not to give it up and decided to bargain. He asked her how much money she wanted ? Ms. Wow gave him a confused look and said,” Give me all.” Harry decided that Ms. Wow was not so smart and probably no idea what was the total amount involved ? He started negotiating Rs 1 lakh. Ms. Wow got up and slapped him, “ Don’t waste my time.” Harry grimaced from the pain, “Rs 5 lakhs”. She hit him with a gun this time. Harry had enough and could not take the beating anymore. He told her he could give only Rs 10 lakhs as that was all he had. Ms. Wow punched him in the face. Ok she said. Harry gave her the money and sat on the sofa. She took out the cuffs and locked him to the window grill. She found the remaining money.

Harry buried his head into his hands. Ms. Wow told him, “ You should thank God you are alive and I assure you that nobody will trouble you.” Harry told her, “You don’t understand, I have to face my boss tomorrow.” Ms. Wow took his head in her hands and gave him a long passionate kiss.

Harry woke up with a start, he was sweating profusely. The clock showed 7 am. What a nightmare…….

© 2015 harry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on December 6, 2015
Last Updated on December 6, 2015
Tags: money, goons, murder, nightmare, torture

Author

harry
harry

Writing
Endless Night Endless Night

A Story by harry