Last day.

Last day.

A Story by Harsh

I still remember the very last moments of my life.It was quite a lonely experience,because no one was there besides me on my death bed,that moment was painful.But i could still see my god waiting for me at the heaven's door with a wide smile on his face that was relieving
With the ticking of clock my mind was recapturing all the moments that i have lived over the years.From the day when i was born weighing just 150 gm to the day today when i can hardly move my body due to being overweight.From the very first day to my school to the days when i as wandering jobless on the streets after my graduation. I have seen my parents losing hope on me and their expectations fading away.I have seen the happiness on my parents's face when the first time i started walking on my legs and have also seen the sadness on their faces when the same legs have to be cut down after a serious accident.I have seen myself transforming from having  a pocket full of wrong deeds to an empty pocket full of righteousness.
I saw the sun setting into the deep blue sea but i won't be able to see it rise again.What i got as an end result after mesmerizing all my past years was i lived a satisfied life.and that satisfaction started widening  my lips and breath started to shorten.I ended with a grin on my face and no soul in my body.

© 2014 Harsh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hope life goes this way for everybody. The idea behind this writing is commendable.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 29, 2014
Last Updated on May 29, 2014

Author

Harsh
Harsh

Ahmedabad, India



Writing
Loser Loser

A Poem by Harsh


she she

A Poem by Harsh


failure failure

A Poem by Harsh