What do I do�����..

What do I do�����..

A Poem by Richard Dotson, Jr.

What do I do when there’s a girl that I’m crazy about and head over heels for?
Do I steal her from her man or ex-man or do I keep her as friend to avoid war?
What do I do when there’s a girl I like but she likes another guy?
Do I cop block this guy’s game or do I tell this girl how I feel about her or at least try?
What do I do when every girl I’m attracted to is either taken, has kids, or is saving themselves?
Do I maintain confidence that I’ll get the girl or will I continue to come up short like a group elves?
What do I do when every girl I meet is attracted to players, fake hustlers, and guys who deal drugs?
Do I change my image, start rockin’ platinum and ice, or do I transform myself into one of the world’s illest thugs?
What do I do when n****s who stand up to aim start acting p***y, acting worse than b*****s?
Do I start sluggin’ these n****s, bring ‘em to my world and put them in six-foot ditches?
What do I do when everything I do in life is on the straight and narrow, but s**t doesn’t go my way and everything ends up wrong?
Do I turn vigilante and start takin’ out everyone in my path or do I listen to my heart and live my life to the rhythm of my heart, which beats like a rap song?
What do I do when dreams turn to nightmares and nightmares turn into dreams?
Do I continue to live in a dream world or is the real world really the dream world that we’re really living in cuz that’s the way it seems.
What do I do when figments of my imagination turn into full scaled thoughts and full scaled thoughts turn into figments of my imagination?
Do I continue to think and daydream or do I become a walking zombie, killing any and everything without hesitation?
What do I do when there’s a girl I like but I don’t have the strength to tell her?
Do I grow a set and tell her she should be with me or do I act p***y and just forget about her or do I let her know that I need to be with her?
What do I do when the person I thought was my dream girl turned out to be a regular b***h?
Do I tell her about herself or do I kiss up to her or do I slap her a*s silly like I do when new tattoos itch?
What do I do when all the available girls are old enough to be you baby sister but isn’t more than jailbait?
Do I fall to the temptation or do I look at the negative aspect this will have on my career or do I continue to put my faith in fate?
What do I do when the world gets colder as I get older?
Do I freeze to death from the cold or do I heat my a*s up, gain courage and become bolder?
What do I do when no one likes me but don’t know me cuz they don’t give a damn?
Do I continue to fight this battle by myself or do I turn to the mafamilia or get help from my fam?

© 2008 Richard Dotson, Jr.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Do you know what buddy? I think you should definitely go for it! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Added on February 6, 2008

Author

Richard Dotson, Jr.
Richard Dotson, Jr.

Bridgeport, CT



About
Welcome to my table in the cafe......pull up a chair and lets hear the spoken word. more..

Writing