Life On The Squad (Part 2)

Life On The Squad (Part 2)

A Story by Terri

*Note: This is the continuation of my spin-off of the hit show Emergency! from the 70's. I hope you like it. Read part one at http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/terri19284/395683/.

The rest of the day didn’t happen to me. It consisted of me staying in the break room watching TV while Roy and Johnny got to welcomed the squad home. It wasn’t fair. I was the one who got the squad back in the first place. They wouldn’t have a clue where it was if I wasn’t in the squad when Mr. Coo-coo stole it.

Soon enough I was under the TV’s spell. I only broke concentration when Dix came in to go get me some lunch. I swore to my self that tomorrow I was going to school, not matter what they said. No way I couldn’t, unless I became socially suicidal. I was perfectly happy being invisible.

Entering the cafeteria, I immediately turned around. “Hey, Dix? I left something in the break room. Can I go get it and meet you back here?”

She smiled. “Sure. You just make sure you get back here you get back here before Kal beats you to it

~It is short, but I hope you liked it! Terri

© 2009 Terri


Author's Note

Terri
Please comment!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I get lost in the transition from the squad house to the school, are you addicted to the Television show?

I'll go read the other piece.

You're a good writer..by the way.

Markymark

Posted 15 Years Ago


Well written, well written. Just like part 1!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 4, 2009
Last Updated on April 5, 2009

Author

Terri
Terri

About
I mostly write about what I find interesting and you might find some of my personality mixed in with the main character in my stories. Please read my writing and give me reviews and feedback. If you f.. more..

Writing
Story Outline Story Outline

A Story by Terri


Pre-setting Pre-setting

A Chapter by Terri


Spy Haunting Spy Haunting

A Book by Terri