Pre-setting

Pre-setting

A Chapter by Terri

            The young girl started running towards the bar. Flinging herself into the air, she caught it. She let her momentum swing her around a few times before she stopped. Standing on top of the bar, she jumped for the nearest branch of the tall tree. The Frisbee was at the top, she had a lot of climbing to do. The girl pushed off from the bar and landed on the branch, then started climbing. She soon reached the top and grabbed the Frisbee. She pushed off, did a back flip, and landed safely on the ground. All of the other children cheered; their toy was back. The young girl didn’t join in on the celebration. Instead, the hair was standing up on the back of her neck, like she was feeling an arctic breeze on the hot August day. She looked around, almost as if looking for someone she knew. Giving up, she turned from the rest of the kids and started down the street.



© 2010 Terri


Author's Note

Terri
Pre-text to 'Spy Haunting'. All feedback is welcomed!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on June 23, 2010
Last Updated on June 23, 2010


Author

Terri
Terri

About
I mostly write about what I find interesting and you might find some of my personality mixed in with the main character in my stories. Please read my writing and give me reviews and feedback. If you f.. more..

Writing
Story Outline Story Outline

A Story by Terri


Spy Haunting Spy Haunting

A Book by Terri