Visiting Earth

Visiting Earth

A Story by Hayden

I can't remember my life before I left home to see the wondrous designs that my Father made. I told my He and my friends that I should return for a short while. I do remember how excited I was when I first stepped outside of my house to go out and have a lovely adventure. I first thought of going into the Milky Way Galaxy because my Father tells me how Earth is such a different place compared to all the planets He created.
Before I went to Earth, I visited all of the planets within the Sun's gravitational pull. To be honest, flying around Jupiter was such a drag! Mars was red and believe me, there is really no life there. It was desolate but at least it wasn't cold as Pluto.
However, I was so excited to go to Earth that I made it my last trip of the system!
Of course, I've known that there are these creatures called humans who so inhabit this planet so I had to disguise myself as one. They have these strange contraptions that illuminate moving images, wagons that require no creature to pull and something they put in their ear to talk to their loved ones. It's so strange that I have yet to try these out! Back at home, we don't have anything like this! I mean, we practically don't have a need for them but these humans aren't like me.
One day, I decided to go out and talk about my Father with these people. I wanted to tell them that their Creator is My Father and that He still watches over them. But when I invoke His Name to them, they tell me He does not exist. I told them that He does and I have seen Him with my own eyes. They call me a blasphemer. I told them I know Him personally and even I don't know all of the qualities He consists of. They ask me of what religious background do I come from.
Religion? I never even heard of such a thing. Not even at home.
They called me mad and spoke of such hideousness to me. Their community called the Media has even mocked my Father and told everyone that if He is such a loving being, then why does he bring suffering to them? I don't understand! All my Father has ever done was create them, disciplined them, made them mature and inspire them. I mean, that's what He did for us. Because news has reached everyone that I was saying such things, the people soon attack me. They imprisoned me! They tortured me and I was brought down to my knees and said I wish I never left home.
I was imprisoned for years and years.
During my imprisonment, I thought the world was so broken, full of hatred and foulness that I wished my Father never created this planet. Sometimes, I feel that Earth was more desolate than Mars. They speak of world peace, justice and love when they are so opposite of what they bring up to them.
I was left to believe that this planet was darker than Earth's moon side when the Sun doesn't strike. This place was terrifying to even live in.
I never belonged here. I don't want to belong here. I was released from captivity and wanted to leave.
However, there was one person in the world who actually believes in what I say about my Father. For he was struck down too like I was.
Because of this human, the Earth is safe from my request of destruction. There was a little light still left in the world. My Father didn't tell me about these special creatures. I guess it was supposed to help me mature too.

-The Foreigner

© 2013 Hayden


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on March 21, 2013
Last Updated on March 21, 2013
Tags: earth, planet, Father, people, corruption, society, prison

Author

Hayden
Hayden

About
Defined by Jesus. Broken by society and love. more..

Writing
Hateth Hateth

A Poem by Hayden


Perfect Liar Perfect Liar

A Poem by Hayden