The Girl who Loved the Boy

The Girl who Loved the Boy

A Story by Lacey
"

I love writing about love and I'm an expert at writing love letters. You can see my emotions change in the letters and stories

"

She always thought that there was only one thing wrong with herself, but she started thinking “ I’m wrong there is a lot wrong with me.” She could never put her finger on it until she wanted to do something she loved and she started realizing no matter how hard she tried she always failed. She said “I always fail and can’t do anything right everything that goes wrong is my fault.” what she didn’t know is that everything wasn’t going wrong everything was just right because she was giving up and she just wanted one person to hear her and listen to her heart. He wasn’t sure whether to talk to her about what was wrong so he just looked at her and walked away with that terrifying disappointment face. She yelled “Why are you looking at me?” He hurried up and ran away even though they used to be best friends and she just was ready to give up on everything in life. He ran home and cried in his bedroom. He asked himself “Why am I so stupid and why doesn’t she love me?” What he didn’t know is that she has been madly in love with him since the beginning of middle school. She always wonders why he hasn’t talked to her since the beginning of High school and it’s because he was madly in love with her too.


  She went home and she was a cutter and nobody knew what she had to hide under all her makeup and clothing. Nobody saw her scars not even him all he knew was that she was okay, but he didn’t know that she wasn’t really okay she always lied and she was actually drowning in her own blood and tears. She loved the fact that he believed it. He talked to all his friends about how he was madly in love with her. They always tell him to tell her and to go talk to her, but he doesn’t listen because he doesn’t think she’ll listen. She doesn’t have any friends to talk to because all her friends ended their friendships with each other and she doesn’t want to admit to anyone how she has struggled throughout her life so she just decides that she can cut off her life. She ran home to lock herself in the bathroom and grabbed her blade and said goodbye. He didn’t see her in any classes and he rushed to her house ran to the bathroom and told her he loved her and he couldn’t live without her and she stopped what she was about to do and she said why now? Why did you wait so long to tell me? She dropped the blade and started crying her eyes out he said: “I always thought you hated me and I just kept my distance until now.” She said “ I have been madly in love with you since the beginning of middle school and you never noticed me after we stopped being friends.” He replied to her " I always thought you got annoyed by me, but then you started doing stupid stuff and hurting yourself because why?" She told him what had been happening " My whole life the same girls and boys have been bullying me and nobody ever wanted to date me or they always called me names and ignored how I felt and they say I'm ugly." He explained " Listen you don't need to listen to those stupid people they are jealous and you're not ugly, but if anything you are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met or seen in my whole entire universe and there is no other girl as unique as you I picture you and cry all the time because I miss you so much. You don't understand anyone would be lucky to have a human being like you in their life and that's why I want you in my life forever I see us in the future with a small or big family and house. Please allow me to escort you to Prom?" She commented " I would love to go to prom with you it's always been my dream and maybe we should get a coffee before we go to prom. We know everything about each other and we need to catch up after however many years. You don't get it I am madly in love with you."


  •   He focused on her and kept speaking and replied " Are feelings are very mutual." And you'll have to stick around to find out part. 2 of it

© 2019 Lacey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderful. Thank you for sharing :)



Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 5, 2019
Last Updated on December 5, 2019

Author

Lacey
Lacey

Uledi, PA



About
I'm young.Still learning the process of writing because honestly I feel very safe from the things that are hurting me inside and from the darkness in my life. I grew up with no mother because she left.. more..

Writing
How to Tell You How to Tell You

A Story by Lacey