The Girl Who Loved The Boy pt 2

The Girl Who Loved The Boy pt 2

A Story by Lacey
"

Love is special because of all the moments you can share with your soulmate. You have to be honest and loyal to him/her because people fall in love very easily. It's called true love.

"

Thanks for sticking around for part two. The girl was scared after him saying our feelings are mutual because she knew what was about to happen. He grabbed her hands and held them close to his chest so she could feel his heartbeat and she started crying. She tried and tried because she wanted to keep him so she straightened up and stopped cutting and she couldn’t believe that she was being seen finally. After she had that happen they lasted a really long time throughout high school and college they went to the same college so they wouldn’t be apart. They both were so scared to lose each other because they would both lose themselves. When they were together they were unstoppable and inseparable you could never split them up or they would go off.

  They fell madly in love and after college, they planned their life and he finally asked her to marry him. She told him, yes and they started planning their wedding. They had a dove wedding except they had red and green doves fly because they got married December 25th. Everyone called them the miracle couple because of them getting married on Jesus’s birthday, but they wanted it to be special. They didn’t have friends there only family and their families were so happy because they hated everyone in school and nothing was about to change how they felt about anyone in High school. After the wedding and the reception was over they did their thing and never argued or anything. They went on their honeymoon to Florida and when they got there they got their pajamas on and went to bed some stuff happened before though and we’re not gonna include that part since my writings are for everyone to read. The next day it was morning she starts getting sick and doesn’t know what is wrong with her she just keeps throwing up and he is right there by her side to hold her hair back. 


  A few days later they return home and she decides she needs a test. She doesn’t get it from a store, but she got it from the maternity room. There she found out she was having a kid. Was it one baby or were there twins? She never found out yet. She was very happy, but she decided not to tell him about it yet because she wanted to wait for the right time. Stick around for part three and you’ll see

   

© 2019 Lacey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on December 19, 2019
Last Updated on December 19, 2019

Author

Lacey
Lacey

Uledi, PA



About
I'm young.Still learning the process of writing because honestly I feel very safe from the things that are hurting me inside and from the darkness in my life. I grew up with no mother because she left.. more..

Writing
How to Tell You How to Tell You

A Story by Lacey