A bubble

A bubble

A Story by GEETIKA GARG
"

The bubble signifies a place which is safe, secure. Life is free from hardships and hurdles. This place is our home.... surrounded by parents. Outside it the life is a living hell. There seems no way

"

This place to which I belong seems like a bubble, a transparent protective shield with lucid walls and comfy interiors. Oblivious to the evil world I reside inside, protected, comforted. My hands are always clenched, my treading never alone, my soul evermore praised and the lamp of my life continues to be protected by eternal hands. I am surrounded constantly with known sheltering faces rendering perdurable solace. My path is limpid, gentle and the ambiance consoling. There are no blunt edges, profound heights or endless seas. A gaze to the outside world and it seems so jovial, chaste replete of vibrant colors. The moment I step out of this delicate existence of mine, fear ensnares my soul. The bubble is pricked, ruptured. I run, shout spreading my arms to clutch only empty air. Each passing by face appears deceiving, vicious and malignant. My enclosure is grievous, painful to bear. I find my future hazy, misty, and insecure. I crave for a shoulder to bend on, a hand to hold on, a companion in my flights and a hearing ear. My road is rocky blocking my way to success. Uprisings on my way have made me weak, infirm and I am devoid of hope now. I yearn for love...yes I do! I never say but I m hurt, my soul bleeds, my heart craves for the assurance that you will protect me forever. I want you to remain with me, sustain with me even when I ask you to go. I shout at you because I think as everybody else you will also leave me.... I feel precarious, fear stricken, lonesome. I need you more than you feel and I adore you for each single word you say to me. I know my bubble is smashed, will u help me mend??  Will you hold my hand and promise me never to leave?

© 2013 GEETIKA GARG


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on September 6, 2013
Last Updated on September 6, 2013

Author

GEETIKA GARG
GEETIKA GARG

VELLORE TAMILNADU, TAMILNADU, India



Writing