effervescence

effervescence

A Story by heavvur
"

college of charleston essay

"

What one word would you use to describe yourself? Why does that word best describe you?

 

"All you really have to do is effervesce; all you really have to do is shine.” (Billy Elliot the musical) According to Webster’s dictionary, ‘effervesce’ means to bubble, shine, show liveliness or exhilaration. To be effervescent is to be excited about life. It’s to want to find the best in everything and to cry of happiness. It’s always changing and exploring; looking for the rainbow after every storm. Heather Reed is effervescent. She is ever searching, ever wandering, ever desiring a positive outcome. She overcomes adversity while keeping a smile on her face shining with an internal radiance none can describe. This is me. I live my life to shine as a beacon for others. I effervesce compassion and security for others to feel as well. Sure, I get over excited, and sure, I get crazy happy randomly, but I have so much to live, and I crave life. No; I radiate life.

 

effervescent.

© 2011 heavvur


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on February 7, 2011
Last Updated on February 7, 2011

Author

heavvur
heavvur

VA



About
let's see. i'm insane. :) i write poetry. i'm a musician, an actress, a dancer. i love jesus. my poetry is all inspired by actual events. i love the writing styles of emily dickinson and sylvia pl.. more..

Writing
safe. safe.

A Poem by heavvur