Vocabulary

Vocabulary

A Chapter by Helen Elizabeth

·  Pacis lamia: A half breed vampire born from one vampire parent and one human.

·  Homicidae lamia: A pureblood vampire.

·  Sponsa: The bride of a pacis lamia male or a human male integrated into pacis lamia society.

·  Patronus: The mate of pacis lamia female or a human female integrated into pacis lamia society.

·  Desponsatus: The future mate of a male or female of the pacis lamia society.

·  Narcomaniae: A human that carries blood that draws and attracts a vampire.

·  Seligo: A pacis lamia male that chooses human beings to live among pacis lamia in their future life by giving them a mark.

·  Delecta: A female human chosen by a seligo to live and marry among the pacis lamia.

·  Electus: A male human chosen by a seligo to live and marry among the pacis lamia.

·  Curo: A word spoken to heal.

·  Serae: A word spoken to confine someone in a certain space.

·  Tegere: A word spoken to keep unwanted entries out of a certain space.

·  Agnosco: The word used to claim a delecta or electus as his or her future sponsa or patronus.

·  Accipio: A vampire that has claimed a delecta or electus.

·  Votui: A serious illness among the pacis vampires that causes a vampire to have an aversion to and reject most blood he consumes by throwing it up. Most vampires with the illness die between 1 to 5 years after reaching the age of 13.

·  Medellae: The process of a vampire’s healing power.

·  Opto: The word used to choose a delecta by a seligo.

·  Apertus: The word used to open closed and locked places.

·  Allicio: The word used to attract someone to something.

·  Duplicavi: A pill given to a sponsa or patronus that increases his or her blood as his or her mate drinks it.

·  Plenus: A pacis lamia that has reached maturity.

·  Temporalis: A non-compromised union between a patronus and his sponsa that can be broken by the patronus and any vampire of power.

·  Abeo: The injection given to humans to give them vampire-like qualities such as speed and strength, which allows them to live among the pacis lamia.

·  Alo: An energy pill that will give either vampire or human all their energy and strength back when they use it.

·  Annecto: The power of mental connection and manipulation the pacis lamia possess.

·  Dealbo: A pacis lamia antiseptic containing a hormone from the pacis lamia body that cleans and heals wounds at a quick speed.

·  Percuravi: A healing medication created from a self-healing hormone carried in the bodies of pacis lamia that can also be injected into their blood source during feeding.

·  Adfectus: A human that has the powers of a vampire.

·  Altor: Trained males that work under the Protection and Defense Agency to protect the common people as well as the organizations.

·  Immortalis: A homicidae lamia male or female that fathered or mothered a pacis lamia child.

·  Terrigenus: A human male or female that mothered or fathered a pacis lamia child.

·  Valeo: The powers of the pacis lamia.

·  Curatricis: Trained females that work under the Protection and Defense Agency as chaperones for unmarried plenus females as well as guardians and caretakers of girls and children.

·  Conciliatrix: Events organized for plenus females after their plenus ceremony to find their potential mate.



© 2012 Helen Elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on December 9, 2012
Last Updated on December 9, 2012
Tags: to love a vampire part one, to love a vampire, vampire, pacis lamia, supernatural, part one, fantasy, romance, family, curse