Why must you lie?

Why must you lie?

A Poem by Michael Cruce

Why must you lie?






Why must you lie? I can't believe that I relied on you. I knew you wouldn't reply but you still are one big lie. I can just fly away and Never rely on you again. I can't take lies with pride it's something to not be proud of. But when you lie I just fall right down to the ground. Because I trusted you. Now I'm just rusted because lies are one big sigh. So please stop lying I'm too high, I don't wanna fall. So be careful because this wall is too high doll.

© 2014 Michael Cruce


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

here is 'a wee bit of a sad story' as my old Irish priest used to say, 'God fearing men, will never credit a lair, the same way the will a writer, song writer, or story teller for a fact, boyo." Than he would light up a smoke, take a hit from his flask and look at me and say, "No, we can't credit a liar, despite we must pray for them and forgive them, mainly for the fact they can think on their feet."




Now I aint saying you need to forgive anyone, just look at their point of view. And be scorned it is hard, but the understanding is worth it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I think I could of done better. It turned out okay though I think.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 1, 2014
Last Updated on September 1, 2014