My Dreams Made Into a Story

My Dreams Made Into a Story

A Story by BlueVoice
"

I record all the bits of dreams I can remember and I'll make them into a story.

"
I'm in my school. 
It's summer and there's a music summer school going on in it. I glance around and see familiar faces - my cute, young, curly haired, light blue eyed music teacher as well as a friend from the past also linked with music. She catches me gazing and interrupts me. Naomi never really was a nice girl. Noticing that no-one else I know is to be seen, I realise the only option is to go around with Naomi for a while. We head to the music room and in there we find the room is empty, except for a lone piano. We leave.
          I'm outside the school and heading home. Walking out, I spot cute music teacher. I say 'hi Sam' shyly and he greets me too. He asks me where I am going and I tell him something but I'm not really concentrating. He asks me can he come with me. I shrug and say why not. On the outside I try to seem indifferent but on the inside I'm elated.

Summer is moving swiftly on, the days flying by. 
Suddenly I find myself in a campsite - but not just any campsite - the campsite where I spent every summer since I was four. I never really made up my mind whether I liked it or not - some days the suns was so scorching you couldn't go outside and the sky's blue was so electric you could stare at it all day. Then other days the sun wouldn't bother showing itself all day and the sky was as grey as dust. But the waves were always to be heard. 
        Looking around, I notice something different about the place. It's darker. Then I look up at the sky and it's orange. Then red. Then black, Then a whole mixture. I can see fire in the clouds. I'm thinking that I'm going mad. I look out the caravan window in horror. I turn to my family, also stricken by the site. The last sentence to be said before complete anarchy is said by my mother: ''I think this is the end''.
        Screams of despair follow this. People running out of their tents, caravans and camper-vans everywhere. Hurricanes and twisters start to appear from the horizon and from far out into the sea and I'm thinking this is is, I'm going to die.
      But then the sky suddenly turned navy and everything was silent. One by one, little stars started to dot the sky above us. We huddled together, whimpering, still terrified.
Then the orange came back again... and I woke up.

© 2014 BlueVoice


Author's Note

BlueVoice
This is just a merging of around five different dreams. I will add more. These are crazy right?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It is just very entertaining. The dreams are all over the place and love to change at random. I think that it is wonderful that you are recording your dreams and making them into stories. It is an excellent idea. Our dreams can be extremely intriguing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

It is just very entertaining. The dreams are all over the place and love to change at random. I think that it is wonderful that you are recording your dreams and making them into stories. It is an excellent idea. Our dreams can be extremely intriguing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Added on February 26, 2014
Last Updated on February 26, 2014
Tags: Dreams, Armageddon, end of the world, apocalypse, crush, school, summer, music, summer school, diary, dreams diary, fantasy, hurricanes, storm, camping, teen, teenage, friends, strange, far-fetched

Author

BlueVoice
BlueVoice

Ireland



About
15. Love art and music. Learning to give more stuff a chance and to accept new things. I could write a book about how complex I am but I don't have the time. more..

Writing
Childhood Childhood

A Poem by BlueVoice