The Girl

The Girl

A Story by Her Love
"

As it would seem, Colby and Jason were meant to be. But, life never happens as it should.

"
As it would seem, Colby and Jason were meant to be. Knowing one another throughout their youth, they grew close. In middle school, Jason eventually got up the courage to ask Colby if they could date. She said yes, of course, and was just as smitten with him. It was a perfect teen romance. 
Months turned into years. Every year on their anniversary, they would celebrate by going back to the place where they first met. It was a roller rink just five miles out of town. Now it was outdated. Paint was peeling from the outside walls of the building, and the inside had a distinct smell of socks and pizza mixed together. Its not what you would call romantic, but the sentiment was definitely there.
Its been 5 years now, and Senior year is here. Colby and Jason are just as strong as ever. With plans to attend the local college together, it seems that they will build a strong future with each other.
 Jason was never one for extracurricular activities, but Colby was an over achiever. She is tall and slender. Her hair is jet black and reaches down the length of her back. Being the track star, and the home coming queen, she has a reputation that could compare to a small town celebrity. Colby was the "it" girl. Every guy liked her, and every girl wanted to be her. 
Colby adored the attention; she fed off of it. Each fan in the stand cheering her on, gave her an extra boost to run faster. The wind in her face, the muscles in her thighs throbbing, her hair flowing like a silky black sheet behind her; she felt unstoppable. She was unstoppable. 
Everyone just knew that Colby and Jason were meant to be. Their future was set; A life full of happiness and love awaited them. Colby was The Girl of Jason's dreams. 
Now is where I spoil the love story for you. If you want to stop here and believe that everything ended just as expected, then please, don't continue.

He didn't get the girl. 
But she did.
Demi started school at the beginning of senior year. The family moved from Nevada during the summer. Like Colby, Demi was taller than average. She wore dark eyeliner that framed her dark green eyes. He here was kept short, in a pixie cut; bleached to a pigmentless shade of white. 
It wasn't hard for Demi to stand out. It wasn't an easy adjustment period to come from a large school, to one that has a tenth of the attendance. The town was small, the school was small, and all the residents seemed to be small-minded as well. 
Demi was never the straight A student. She was intelligent, and artistic. Instead of keeping her nose in a book, she preferred instead to do something she really enjoyed. You name the instrument, and Demi could play it. The piano, though, was her comfort area. Demi could play the piano for hours. She would never miss a note, and her fingers never cramped. Her hands effortlessly walked across the keys as if it was just as natural as talking. She could paint a picture with her music, a story would enfold, and a separate world was created that Demi could escape to. 

© 2011 Her Love


Author's Note

Her Love
More to come if ya like it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on September 1, 2011
Last Updated on September 1, 2011

Author

Her Love
Her Love

Dallas, TX



About
Updating my "About Me": Texas Lesbo who dabbles in a little bit of everything. Favorite book: God-Shaped Hole (READ IT: You will either fall in love with every word, or hate it to its core because i.. more..

Writing