why not accept them..they are humans after all

why not accept them..they are humans after all

A Story by hershey

               Marriage is sacred.
               
               Gay people are fun.
 
               Happiness is fulfilling.
 
               I'm not one of those people who treat gays as badluck,evils,monsters and many other ugly names.It is unfair for them to be called that way.They have feelings just like every one of us.I am a type of person who view them as funny people..someone who could turn your world upside down..someone who could cheer and lift you up whenever you are down.
 
               I am not against gay marriage or the same sex marriage.For me,it is their right to be happy as long as they are not hurting other people's feelings so be it. Why do we have to offer raising eyebrows and nasty words to them when in fact they are just trying to be themselves.They just want to feel the happiness they are longing for...Why punish them with those not-so-innocent look?Come on,they are humans. 
 
              They need acceptance,can they count on you?
              

 

© 2008 hershey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

l totally agree!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Added on March 15, 2008

Author

hershey
hershey

Masbate, Philippines



About
sensible!from the top of my head to the tips of my toes,that's me.I'm sensitive to other people's feelings and needs. i'm carefree and i make sure i stay down to earth at all times. these are the posi.. more..

Writing