Global Warming is no non-sense issue we have to be sensitive.

Global Warming is no non-sense issue we have to be sensitive.

A Story by hershey

Yes we are affected by Global Warming here in the Philippines. A rise in carbon dioxide affects temperature and damages the ozone layer because particles hang around the air.And if we don't pay concern to this sooner or later we will find ourselves burning.We are undeniably at risk...our family,friends and to those we love.Not a good news,right?So as early as now we should take simple actions and big decisions in helping to save Mother Earth or else...
       We must note on every action we take and be attentive on hazardous things we make. We must help protect our environment because we will be protecting ourselves too in that way.If we don't want to suffer too much heat then we must cooperate. Isn't it lovely providing the next generation a good and free from poisonous materials environment ?If you love to see them running around with nothing to worry about their skin,then participate.


 

© 2008 hershey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i dont beleive in global warming... however we do need to take better care of our earth... its the only place we have........ so someone needs to step up and do something!!! Nice write

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 15, 2008

Author

hershey
hershey

Masbate, Philippines



About
sensible!from the top of my head to the tips of my toes,that's me.I'm sensitive to other people's feelings and needs. i'm carefree and i make sure i stay down to earth at all times. these are the posi.. more..

Writing