take a moment

take a moment

A Poem by wind whisperer.

Take a Moment.

Just a moment ,please take a moment just a very small piece of time.

Its hard to say ,Its hard to see ,all those crazy things that niggle me.

It takes a moment ,a passing moment to tell someone you care,

so go on ,use a moment a special moment just as your standing their.

When words wont rise from heart to mouth ,take a moment to hold out your hand.

It means so much we all agree ,for somethink to happen that we cannot see.

So look around and find that place ,and you will see that wanting face, its only a moment a small piece of time ,thats all it took to make him mine.

If your wanting a moment ,then give one back for the more that you give ,you'll get threefold back .

After all its a moment ,and what does it cost, its free ,we all have it so please give lots.

One moment, one moment ,just a thought and a care hold out your arms to hold a moment to share .

with hugs and kisses a moment i send to all who do want one ,and are givers in the end.xxx

 

© 2010 wind whisperer.


Author's Note

wind whisperer.
wrote this many years ago ,i still hold out my hand ...even now after 33 yrs of holding my hubbys hand ..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cal
Keep doing what you do best Heather and that's being YOU!.... Never change!

Posted 13 Years Ago


beautiful inspirational~ very thoughtful writing~

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is so encouraging and inspirational
to not overlook the familiar
and miracles are just a perception shift away
thank you

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 15, 2010
Last Updated on September 15, 2010

Author

wind whisperer.
wind whisperer.

birmingham, west midlands, United Kingdom



About
im me .......sometimes funny sometimes not love to listen and help all i can ,mother of two and have two lovely grandsons . i no longer work due to ill health .feel the need to write my ramblings down.. more..

Writing