Restoration

Restoration

A Poem by Hannah
"

A wild hope bringing restoration.

"

the wind shakes loudly in my ear and leaves fly in spirals around my fingertips.

new colors surround my retinas and hope envelops my skin.

strings of a viola and sounds of passion embellish what my heart longs to say and what my soul yearns to hold again.

the fields of peace surround me and i'm in the middle of it all with more heart than a body can handle.

from all directions voices of love take my breath away and my heart beats for what it could have someday.

eyes closed and heart open i see more now than i ever could before.

realization sinks deep to my toes as i see who you are and love genuinely what i see.

heavy and light at the same time, i don't know which way is up.

or which way is forward.

or which way is backward.

happily lost and forever found i am undivided and my thirst sincerely quenched.

every uttered word from your lips shakes my soul to the bone and fractures every insecurity i've ever had.

i watch as negativity dissipates into nothing and as depth gladly takes its place.

my arms held wide open and my smile spread far, i welcome every blessed moment of felicity.

tears stream down my face and fall to the ground, watering every part of who i am.

what used to be caverns of pain are now mountains of life and everything has become relevant to a journey i can't wait to begin.

smiling through the blur i see undoubtedly now

that i belong nowhere else than in your arms



HGM

7-2013

© 2013 Hannah


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I assume you're writing about the anticipation of love. And this is beautiful.maybe it was a cosmic thing but the words just flowed out of you.this is divine

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hannah

6 Years Ago

Indeed, yes, on the anticipation of love. Thank you very much for your feedback, I'm happy that I co.. read more
KCthelastboyscout

6 Years Ago

You have a gift and we are all the better for it
Hannah

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
This has a positive feel through the entire read...the lines seem a whirl wind of emotions caught in the swirl of the vortex...as a reader takes in the moment you are describing...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 9, 2013
Last Updated on September 9, 2013

Author

Hannah
Hannah

Bellingham, WA



About
I'm a writer. Its my way of expressing things I can't explain or comprehend. Its what I do. How I breathe. The way I live. more..

Writing