Fragmentalize.......

Fragmentalize.......

A Poem by Muse

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




It's
the genesis
of freedom that hides deep in my
mind. The words float across the parchment, and it pours
throughout the grain. All of this; it reads like a vapor,
splitting my lips in two.  As I speak, the narration cuts deep.  
Every vowel thickens my veins. Remarkable; how my ideas
begin to spill over. Baptized by inspiration, as the voracity
spills across an empty page. The syllables penetrate my changing
skin. I see it transpire; the letters fragmentalize.  Nouns, verbs,
and adjectives, bleeding a new passage with my fingertips.  I
trace the font that flirts Bookman Old Style, and Lucida Console.
There's a magic; a gravitational pull, my mortal embodiment
begins to whittle off.  Blending into the book that cradles
my ideas, dreams, and secrets. Falling away; an evaporation of
physical self.  The mystery that surrounds me, carries me
with an elegant lucidity.  I can finally rest my ghost,
                                                           
                                                                          upon
                                                              
                                                                                the
                                                                                
                                                                    EMPTY                        
                                                                         
                                                                               shelf.....
 

© 2014 Muse


Author's Note

Muse
This is how I feel....when I can write. It becomes physical...spiritual.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like the artwork and the strong words. Writing is my pleasure also. Take me away to better places and free me for a moment to wander in words and thoughts.
"The syllables penetrate my changing
skin. I see it transpire; the letters fragmentalize. Nouns, verbs,
and adjectives, bleeding a new passage with my fingertips. "
Powerful description made the poem a great pleasure to read.
Thank you for a excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

OOOHHHH MY!!! this leaves me aww struck!! you have penned this perfectly...expressing the drives, emotions, images, questions, truth, intrests, sweet imagination... that grasps each of us as we write... taking us on, in, out, upside, downside, every which way that can be takin on whatever it is we write about!! thank you for sharing such a mutual feeling in all of us writers!!
**tips my lyrical wand to you** then **high-fives the screen**
i appreciate this!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Powerful, like drinking liquid inspiration... You paint the images of the mind when it awakens to a life of its own.. the song that pours from one under the influence of words... Amazing...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Your words become you, this is most astonishing and transporting my friend,
it's as good as it gets! Thanks for sharing the inspiration :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


nice view of those moments when we immerse ourselves beyond the physical, through the spiritual..into the unknown capacity of our Soul...the mind is just the tool at our fingertips...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm not surprised you feel this way; to create art like this must be indescribable joy! Beautiful writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I initially read this on your profile and I just had to find it to rate and review! The imagery and flow that you use along with your word choice and photo choice are excellent. I cannot wait to read more of your works!
Also, I wanted to say that the way you ended this was PERFECT!!! It is the same for me and I am sure many writers will agree with your ringing sentiment; when it's/we're done, we rest it/ourselves on an empty shelf.
Exceptionally well done! This was a joy to read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

loved the way the poem looked and what it said.
good work

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yes. I know exactly what you mean and you expressed it well. Vivid. Nice.
Great write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I LOVE THE PIC!!!! Your words reflect that picture very well. All seems so tight and together at first, as in the bottom of your pic, then slowly you take it apart, into the pieces you see them as. I like this very much. I may be reading it backwards, so to speak, because then you connect them again in your mind. But they never really quite get there, EMPTY shelf, as you wrote. You write just fine to me. Physical or spiritual, or just about what is in the moment. I loved this piece of yours thanks. I LOVE THE PIC!!!!!!!! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That's very deep. I love the words you chose and the way you write. You're very talented.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1874 Views
53 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 6 Libraries
Added on October 23, 2011
Last Updated on June 8, 2014
Tags: Writing, poem, stories, poetry, life, soul, inspiration, body, dreams, love, art, darkness


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Succubus Succubus

A Poem by Muse