Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Untitled......

Untitled......

A Poem by Muse



Untitled.......



Dead buds on these limbs to bring forth a malice spring
bleached blossoms become a whiter shade of guilty red
                made heavy from the owl that landed in broken flight
my invisible noose to hang the sun that frames thy head.



This "nothing" is a place of placid belief with stale breath
cold bark decays and renews, like the shedding of sin
             soft cries billow forth, from a widow that mourns her lover
an amnesia fills the sky; forgetting when and how to begin.



Esoteric branches that touch the hallowed questioning
a perch for the soulless that seek asylum from the storm
            the bow breaks, another cradle will rock.....watch it fall
land softly, rain shatters like glass, my blood is lukewarm.






© 2014 Muse


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Nature and life's renewal. So beautiful the words you created here. I read the most beautiful things in your poetry. I find myself with this one just in awe. I have to agree with the others here, your imagery is always fantastic. I love the journey. Thank you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The poem is powerful and beautiful. I could feel the emotion of sadness and regret. Many choices for title in the words. I like "Rain shatters like glass." Would be a attention giver and give strength to the poem. No weakness in this poem. I had to read this outstanding poem a few times for pleasure.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well, Um speechless... Um jealous, I'm impressed, awed at your skill and *beauty*.
Let me fight the frog in my throat. Ahem! This poem..... ah.... What am i doing... You don't need any further endorsement to the fact that your poem is awesome or your grammar and vocabulary are flawless or...mmmm... that you just rock!
"watch it fall, land softly; rain shatters like glass; my blood is lukewarm."
This line was just out of the ordinary especially the blood thingy....
So i'll better take a leave before my eyes pop out... Lol!


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

interesting name for this special piece.. which in it, the word, united, can be drawn.. and like so many things.. we are, together, and yet, we're not..

thats how i want to go though.. with my branches around, that one tree in my life, the one who's canopy protected me, and mine hers.. together when life, falls, and never apart, when it doesn't..

luv this
xo


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

stunning metaphorical interludes draw a world of crisp magiks from roots to tips~

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

very good.
i am not just saying that out of any sort of required like "thing". it is good.

do you need to alter the type set back and forth bold to normal it gets in the way.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is breathtaking love!
I am in love with the wording, imagery and how you use metaphor in such a unique manner!
Absolutely remarkable work! xoxo

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Every action has a reaction and for every bad moments there is a good moment ahead... the balance of life teeters quickly so enjoy the ride when you can.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Muse, this is so excellent. I am reading and reading your words again, You describe such a pure illusion of a not resemble coming spring, I also feel that you are one with the tree, and nature. All are metaphors though, rich ones. As the under meaning is so clear... Clever as always, excellent.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I tried to single out my favorite line/stanza, but couldn't. This piece is seamless in its entirety. It has a very soft flow to it, if that makes any sense. A captivating write

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3035 Views
85 Reviews
Shelved in 14 Libraries
Added on February 6, 2012
Last Updated on June 8, 2014
Tags: love, hurt, anger, inspiration, life, lust, art, black, white, red, beauty, trees, poem, poetry, emotions, spiritual, desire, darkness, light


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..