One day out of a million.

One day out of a million.

A Story by B3AUTIFUllY INSAN3

I'm writing a research paper and I'm only two paragraphs into it. I'm stuck and I never thought I’d be stuck, and this is all I can think of to describe how I feel right now.

 

                As I sit here and stare at the words on the screen my mind is blank, it is blank like a page with no words but as you look deeper and deeper into the blank page thousands of words appear but yet none of them make sense. It's just a thousand words of nonsense. A thousand words of feelings, of thoughts, a thousand words of the wind that moves the leaves who are stuck to a tree like someone who holds on to their life long memories.

I only wish that my leaves will someday let go and new ones will grow just like everyday a new page is started with some new words and some old but only the days where the letters are bold will they be shown through the window of the soul.

© 2011 B3AUTIFUllY INSAN3


Author's Note

B3AUTIFUllY INSAN3
I didnt plan it or sit here and think about it. I just sat at my computer and stared into the two simple paragraphs of my research paper and let myself go...but in reality something kept me here even as my mind floated through the never ending space just like the letters on a blank page hide from your eyes.
-Kindra

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I do believe with age we forget the great pain and begin again. Lessons of love and life make us wiser. I believe you can begin again. I left and create many different people in my lifetime. When life is too much. We must re-set and begin again. Thank you for the thought provoking story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 26, 2011
Last Updated on November 26, 2011

Author

B3AUTIFUllY INSAN3
B3AUTIFUllY INSAN3

WA



About
Hey my names Kindra. Im a mother of a beautiful little girl and am working very hard to make sure she has the world. Im currently going to school to become a Forensics Anthropologist and well im lovi.. more..

Writing