My Profile (05-27-22)

My Profile (05-27-22)

A Story by hipertiper
"

Here you can find more information about me.

"

Be aware that Writer's Cafe (where you are on now) has ad-windows and pop-up.
To do away with these and for other websites install for Firefox UBLOCK ORIGIN, Google it if necessary.


 
HIPERTIPER
(updated 05-27-22)

Hello, my name is David !

First off if you are reading this for the first time and you did not write me first it is because according to POF you live nearby me, within where I live (or are in Dallas) and I would like to have a better chance to know you - and work towards a meet-up.

Also if you want to speak voice with me, you must give me your phone number first, and I will call you there on your own phone with mine. You can invoke this at any time in our discussion and I will honor it.

If you'd like to see some safety tips regarding online dating, You can find that here in addition to a few things that I will and will not give out to strangers:

writerscafe.org/writing/hipertiper/2818372/





Now then - early in my life I realized I was born a rabbit and as most other people in life who are born as foxes, they see this, they give chase.

Apparently I was born with an especially large rabbit's fuzzy tail behind me and because of it in my youth, I have been propositioned most of these years by other older and younger people, girls to begin with, to be their friend, their victim if they were a bully, or as some would prefer it, the distinctive more ...



And for a-while it didn't seem so bad with the exception that girls scared me, especially how uniquely different they were from boys and what I knew back in 3rd grade.

But then boys seemed to take an interest in me as well, starting in High School, and while all of them seemed to be bullies, they also "liked" me enough that they did protect me from getting physically hurt, but then later would grope, haze, and humiliate me in the boys' school bathroom.

Human nature. Something I never really understood. Except in all this time I do realize and understand from everything I've been through, that I am BOTTOM. That is, someone who does well when someone tells them what to do.



Whereas a TOP, whom I would be looking for, is someone who likes to be in control of the situation, both in bed and out, and will usually dictate how the day will go.

And it has been just one very big adventure for me, both ups and downs, and only now after so much time alone again I am finally placing myself back upon the cutting block - the dating wedge, hopefully not to receive too many cuts or bruises this round.



*** A bit about the beard. I look very young without it as you can see (from previous photos) and with Rose coloring my hair, everyone treated me like a teenager well into my 50s, especially with my very young voice - so I decided, the hell with this.

I'm growing a beard and mustache and not coloring my hair, and did so until finally everyone accepted me as a senior citizen. And I'm good with that.



One of the strongest skills you will see is my typing. I type over 100 words-per-minute and am very accurate, so in the past I was hired for many typing jobs. My alias today is, "hipertiper" misspelled deliberately so it can be found easily by others.

If you like to ask questions and get big replies, well there ya go, my fingers are up to it. :)

Today I am gay, 55, have gray hair, green eyes, stand 5'10 and have legs like Popeye, very muscular. I used to walk with my Dad miles every day for over 20-years. I have very little body hair except on my head. Clean gray head of hair, neat beard and mustache.

I live in the United States, Texas, Fort Worth.

I also have a niece that would like me to keep my current mustache and beard, so it would be a lot of convincing for me to shave all that off to look younger again, although I can really see it would "shave" off about 20-years from me in doing so.

I have a fat belly but muscular. I am quite strong. Think of me as a Bunnybrick. Google that word if you like.





I love watching Star Trek TOS, Barbie movies, cartoons, anime, CGI, and Sci-Fi and superhero movies - I have them all. I usually listen to quiet music from videogames, mostly Squaresoft, soft jazz, sometimes trance, and have a playlist I prepared that numbers in the thousands.



I am fluent with computers, especially Windows to the level of savant, being able to just about find anything someone wants. I am also an avid collector today of just about everything digital including all vintage and modern movies numbering thousands and every single videogame made for every single gaming platform.



I am currently using 43.412 terabytes of offline storage to house my media.





As for actual hobbies I collect teddy bears, Sailor Moon figures, clever toys, magic tricks, and tchotchkes, that is small little figurines and stuff. I especially like the little prizes you can get from Cracker Jack, gumball machines, and Kinder Eggs. Some of the detail that goes into these is astounding.



And I am an accomplished bookwriter, literally thousands of written pages later. Mixing non-fiction of my past with fiction from the present. I very much enjoy writing and don't just write books but articles, poems, short-stories, fan-fiction, arguments in theology, concepts in theology, and reviews of anything viewed or printed. Posting them all online.





I am Episcopalian and I go to All Saints church with my Godfather and niece. Mostly for the experience I had when I went there as a little boy. The dominant presence the preacher has. I have always admired and respected that.

Let's get personal now. So really what am I looking for ?



With the understanding I know WHAT it is I'm looking for and while my own Dad did raise me, I am kind of looking for that 48-year old man who met me on Matchmaker BBS when I was 17-years old and he was 48. And we dated for a single year.



I know that's impossible but even meeting someone around my age 55 or older who shares the same level of kindness, compassion, and discipline he had would be a blessing.

I do not drive, I really do not have a lot of adult skills. I retired at the age of 30. I kind of live like I'm a teenager now since everything is paid for me by the government, rent, utilities, internet, cellphone, home phone, insurance, and groceries.



I get an allowance of nearly a hundred dollars (whoopee !) to spend on anything I want to buy per week so you can see I could not afford to own and maintain a car. Despite this I live in a comfortable 2-level home where I control both the upstairs and downstairs.

I use downstairs mostly for storage and greeting guests. Upstairs is where I live and it's quite comfortable there.



If you hear my voice on the phone or in person it is clearly atypical of my age. My voice is young and quiet which does not represent the way I look at all. And I can misconstrue a great many things other people do not, seldom language though.

Obviously if you are a Trekkie, that is already a big plus with me.





As for sexual interests, I have a great deal of interest relating especially to earlier days.

And it splits two ways primarily. Wayne - when I was 17 and he was 48, we dated and he was definitely Father to me. We would hop clubs which was permitted for me so long as I was on a leash as I was under 18.

At night I would service him and he stroked my hair in return. This went on for a year until the law caught up with him - fortunately not having anything to do with me.

So in that respect I would be looking for someone who essentially would be my Dad. Certainly if I shaved and we are of the same age, I might look younger than you.



The other, perhaps even stronger memories are from school and bullies both girls and guys - being coerced into lewd situations. I have always been bottom and I guess that's where I belong. In these times I usually do as I was told and if my hand was held, that was a signal for me to be still or to listen, obey, and follow.

I am looking for someone who wouldn't mind examining my head to see the life I lived and continue to live and they would enjoy bringing some of that bittersweet past back. Gentle bullying if I can call it that. Someone who could be my big brother.

The reasons are simple. My first gay encounters back in school that lasted many years and you never forget your first oral and hazing.





As for pets I have one. A small white mouse whom I'm had for several years now. While I would dearly love to have a cat I cried my eyes out the last time she died so ... I can't go through that again. I don't feel so bad about a mouse.

If you share these interests or are looking for someone like me if you are top, look me up - or down. :) I'm probably closer than you imagine.



I believe in fate and there are no coincidences.

If you have any further questions or have thought of some things you would like me to add to the profile to better describe myself, feel free to write me back at POF.

© 2022 hipertiper


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on May 5, 2022
Last Updated on May 27, 2022