OL Dating Safety Tips

OL Dating Safety Tips

A Story by hipertiper



Be aware that you will meet a LARGE number of fraud profiles in dating sites - all asking for money and restricted personal information. I know I have.

And if you didn't know it, in POF for instance you can change all your photos and even your name - but you cannot change your gender.

So if you come across a woman's photo and the gender there is listed as male, that account is a fraud. No woman in her right mind would continue to use MALE as her gender, even if it was a mistake, that is if she is truly looking for a heterosexual man or a lesbian woman.

These are also a few things I do not give out and do not do - and you should do the same - so if you're here for that, you are also out of luck:

1. The name of my Internet Server or ISP.
2. My birthday or birth date or hospital I was born in.
3. Any critical data such as my Social Security # for "verification."
4. A copy of my Driver's License or other important papers for "verification."
5. Money including including cash, checks, money orders, gift cards, and credit cards.
6. Gas money. If this is required you live too far away for normal visits.
7. Open new or existing bank accounts for any reason.
8. I will neither install any suggested financial applications for any platform.
9. I post only one image of myself outside POF and one for every month we talk after.
10. My home address ... only after having met you in person first.

So, yes, while I am making a serious effort to find a lifelong companion and/or local friends along the way, I am not desperate or gullible. If you are in a big hurry to meet someone, I may not be the person for you as I like to take my time and examine things closely.

To put it simply, I prefer chess to soccer.

You can return to my writing HERE:

writerscafe.org/writing/hipertiper/2815751/


© 2022 hipertiper


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 27, 2022
Last Updated on May 28, 2022