Our First Sex

Our First Sex

A Story by Harsh Kumar Chaudhary

SHE

Reconsidering the idea of sex, when it (penis) tore her hymen penetrating her subconscious impressions of being a good girl. Raining thoughts in her mind if she will still be a good girl for the world or will this decision not only destroy her virginity but her temperament too? Will she be able to face the world with her chin up or this shame will never let her walk respectfully? What if her family members caught this shameful act of hers in her eyes?

Entering meat not only gave her physical pain but also emotional pain. Is this how love works? Compromising parental trust to achieve personal liberation. Is betraying a true form of love? Red tears are signs of physical wounds and transparent tears reflect emotional pain. She was shedding both. 

Rustle of her thoughts only increased when she moaned on a painful deep thrust. She closed eyes tight, scratched the bed sheet receiving thrusts. Neither she was ready to stop this sin nor she was assenting to this process. Although it took her newness but still she opted to continue this pleasurous sin. In the first few pushes she tried slowing it down by holding his groin but her hands changed work and decided to score bedsheets or dig her sharp nails on his back to mark her territory. Does this small part hold all the dignity of a woman?  This contentment shouldn't be prized as guilt. She will definitely tell her friends about this and they will cheer her, on the other side of the coin, she can't even think about how she will face her family. Before she could carry on wondering, her boyfriend flipped her, held her down by her nape for a  better position. Her silky hair covered her face, she used her index finger to collect and tuck them behind ear. Her back was lifted on knees, a drop of red tear fell and stained the bed sheet. He started shoving again. 

HE

He heard her scream when he penetrated her. This wasn't a moan, this was a scream. Scream that took her newness. Blood down there did the work of lube. He wasn't wearing a condom. This is what lust demands, touch of skin to flesh. Have I forced her for this? Is lust the last stage of love? Am I doing justice? Am I ruining her life? She tightly closed her eyes and he saw a drop of tear roll down to her ear. Has lust killed a humanity in him, or this is what first sex looks like? He has heard a few first sex stories from his friends but no girl cried, he even knew some who enjoyed their first time. Is she not enjoying this ? Am I underperforming?  Did she expect a larger than this? His thoughts and thrusts slowed down when he felt her hands on his groin. It is our first time, we will remember this for our whole life. He thought. Why not make it remarkable? He didn't stop or slow down, he started propelling faster and deeper. Her now moans motivated him. She scratching the bed sheet and digging nails on his back was translated as hunger by him. He pulled his tools out, soaked in blood and flipped her, her hair covered her face. The moment she collected them and tucked behind ear, he fell for her again. A drop of blood fell and stained the bed sheet. He held her nape and pushed down her torso for a better position and feel. He started shoving again. 

© 2023 Harsh Kumar Chaudhary


Author's Note

Harsh Kumar Chaudhary
Hi readers, Rate it as honestly as you can.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I haver trouble rating this effort. It finishes rather abruptly and I found myself wanting more! The idea of writing from both participant's views was quite a good idea. Please finish it with a satisfactory ending!

Posted 1 Year Ago


Harsh Kumar Chaudhary

1 Year Ago

Thank you for your precious and honest review. I hope you liked it. I am working on writing its next.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 6, 2023
Last Updated on March 11, 2023