One Night Stand

One Night Stand

A Story by Harsh Kumar Chaudhary
"

This isn't their first night but it surely is the one before Vivan's First Night.

"

    Now I know why everyone looks up at sky when they remember God. They think God is watching us, they are right. I too can see a lot of people from up here, 24th floor, room no. 2406, Four Season Hotel, Mumbai. I am all alone, waiting for someone. Continues horn honks are reaching me but it still feels silent here. These are the same honks that irritate me when I’m stuck in traffic but they sound pleasing when I’m above them. How quickly things change with a small change in distance and perception? I wish I had this superpower of watching things closely and observing them at same time with distance perception. Life could have been different, or may be a lot better. These kinds of life altering philosophies hit you easily when you have a cigarette in one hand and alcohol in other with no company. I was neither a smoker nor a drinker, failures made me do this.

 

   Ting-tong, someone’s at door, someone who I was waiting for.

Hello Yamini, she’s looking dazzling hot in sparkling silver mini dress. The perfume she wore is addicting, just like her. I don’t know why but the tik-tok sound from her heels arouses me. It is like a syringe is being injected in my subconscious to bring out the wildest hidden animal. Before that animal could take over, she reached the bed and took off her heels. The mini dress letting her smooth legs show off, these soft cushion-like thighs hide my favorite dessert.

    For any other man it takes 2-3 seconds to gaze his girl from bottom to top, but I believe in absorbing every inch of glamour. It takes me a long time to reach her eyes and when I reach her eyes, time stops. The slippery waist, which is under dress now but I won’t let it covered for long. Either it is waist, abdomen or lower back, they all guide my hands to her groin. I don’t know what lotion she uses but her midriff is as sloppy as it could be. I try to grab those jugs directly because I know if I rest my hands-on waist they’ll slip down on her. Jugs, the real stress buster for any man in the world. Reaction will be same either it is for the first time or the nth time. But her’s, handful, round, spongy and has observed my face more closely than her eyes ever did. Yes, the time stopping stage, her deep eyes. They hold my secret. If I ever wanted to look at my wilderness from third-person-perspective, I’ll look into her eyes. Her eyes permit to use her and restricts to do anything at the same time. This is our third time in last 10 months. We met first at a night club in masquerade party. It started with invitation of dance and ended up with casual sex. Second time we crossed paths at a wedding, bride was her friend and groom were my cousin. Quick sex in ethnic wear is a sure next level thing. We exchanged contacts not to date each other.

 

    I sprayed perfume all around bed to set the mood while she was in washroom. I lay on the bed when washroom door slid open and revealed her in a bathrobe. She turned the lights dim. Sat between my wide-open legs and her hands started running over my trouser to my groin to my abs to my chest when I pulled her close. Our lips were close to each other, we were resisting to kiss. Resisting has its own magic, it lights up the fire, it holds back the storm and arouses every inch of the soul. It definitely made the kiss more necessary than breaths when tongues intertwined. She was rubbing her gate on my loins. Shall we start? was her question when we broke kiss to catch breaths.

 

    We both got down on knees on the bed and started kissing again. I untied the knot of bathrobe and took it off of her body. Her parts were hidden under black net lingerie. She broke the kiss again and went to unbutton my shirt, with every button open she planted kiss and I groaned loud when she bites after the last button. She rubbed hand over my trouser, I was hard, we exchanged a thirsty gaze. Her s****y smile came before she unbuckled and unbuttoned the trouser. She kissed over zip before opening it while my hands already caressing her head and my fingers lost in her hair. She pushed the pant and trunk down and said “I missed you baby”. while my meat standing erected against gravity. She kissed the tip first and began to suck on it. The best blowjob ever.

 

    I was on top when I started kissing her neck. I took no time to unhook her bra and free her b***s. I was sucking on one while pressing the other. Kissing down her cleavage I reached navel and then below it. Her panties smell so good. I licked once on her panties and then uncountable kisses on her inner thighs. She moaned and pulled herself when I bit on her thighs hard. I looked into her eyes and said “time to eat dessert”. I push down her panties and start licking her from bottom to top. “Aah…” Her moans motivating me, her hand pushing my head to eat faster and other scratching bed-sheet. Her growl went louder when I pushed my middle finger in. Thrusting my finger and licking her at the same time to wake her goddess up.

 

    She lay down on bed and I held my tool, knocked on her c**t then rubbed it from tiny trimmed forest to her clitoris until she begged to push it in. “Fuuuck” she moaned with eyes rolled up. I obeyed her command. If I could translate my each thrust in words, it would be cruel, demonic, eerie, grisly, gruesome, morbid, devilish, spooky, macabre, revolting, tingling, intimidating, grim, unnerving, nasty and many more. I grabbed her dancing melons and punished them with a hard pinch on n*****s. She held my waist to push penis deep in her, it’s time for nice and slow. I pulled out as I was about to reach climax. She changed her position and now her feet were on my shoulder. Before entering her again I licked her foot to send chills to her spine. Thrusting began, I crossed my hands on her thighs to get a good grip and her hands were busy holding bed-sheet tight. She then changed her position to doggy style with my meat still in her, I pulled her hair from back, accelerated humping. Her volume went high, she stretched her hand underneath and was simultaneously rubbing her c**t and toying with my balls to help reach climax together.

 

 

    Whiskey…just what was needed after this exhausting sex. We sat naked on the balcony covered in sheets as we cheered and celebrated the sin. I don’t know when I will see her next or when this pleasures sin will happen again, but I’m sure, we will want each other after 3-4 months.

 

The only witness of my evil act is a Ring in which

Vivan & Vartika

 is engraved.

© 2023 Harsh Kumar Chaudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a good read. There are some spelling mistakes and grammatical errors but other than that I enjoyed it!

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Harsh Kumar Chaudhary

1 Year Ago

Thank you! I will try and improve my mistakes.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
1 Review
Added on March 15, 2023
Last Updated on March 17, 2023