Keep turning the pages

Keep turning the pages

A Chapter by Heather

How young is too young? Does anyone ever think about that now a days? Sixteen years old...could it possibly be to young to become engaged, to have sex, to be fully committed to a relationship? Who decides these things? Our Mothers? I don't know. And honestly I would like to know. A sixteen year old in 2012 is harder then one would think. Just because you are in highschool doesn't mean anything. Back in the day, people would get married as young as 14. In Paris, you can drink at age 8...or so. Ha. I don't even know my statistics as well as I should. But...that's not the point. The point - that's what I'm trying to figure out. You may be reading this, and your'e either one of two things: completely engaged, or over this nonsense. Which one are you? Just pick it. I know...the first page of a book should stand out so much that it pulls you in as if you are tied onto the end of a rope with a sumo wrestler on the other end. But that's not my point. My point is to journal. Isn't that what every book is, except no one really tells you? A book - most of the time - is about the author's life; however, so hidden that no one ever notices. A book comes off references - FROM THEIR LIFE! All I am doing is informing you. I want you to read this with an open mind. Because... most likely the farther you get into it, the better it will become. Welcome to my journal. 


© 2012 Heather


Author's Note

Heather
Please comment!(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on November 11, 2012
Last Updated on November 11, 2012


Author

Heather
Heather

Writing
Undecided Undecided

A Book by Heather