Rocio de la Grana, Living the American Dream in Hollywood

Rocio de la Grana, Living the American Dream in Hollywood

A Story by Julie Brown

Most of us would be scared to leave our country, family, friends, our entire life behind to follow our deepest dreams. Before doing it, you would probably step back and double think it. Rocio accepted the challenge of her life and faced it.
Rocio de la Grana is an Argentinian actress living in Los Angeles. She studied acting in Los Angeles Performing Arts Conservatory in Santa Monica. In the last two years, Rocio has appeared in numerous short films, feature films, television, music videos and theatre productions.
Before living in LA, she studied filmmaking in Buenos Aires but she felt the need to experience something else in the industry wise. So, she made up her mind and decided to step out of her comfort zone to follow her acting career in Los Angeles.

It caught up our attention the last project she did and we wanted to know more about it. This supernatural horror film she leads called Life Was Wonderful has a mix of drama, sci-fi and a lot of blood!
She plays the role of a young innocent girl but later on her character turns into a lunatic, disturbing and creepy killer, after being ran over by her co-star.


The character required prosthetic, lots of makeup, fake blood, dirty clothes and an important emotional preparation to be capable of creeping people out!

THE PART:
When the director met Rocio, he knew she was the one. She had the right profile he had in mind for the character. Rocio got the role in the first round of auditions. It’s an important project for her acting and professional career. She experienced new things, she challenged herself in this new genre and everyone, including herself, is pleased with her great performance.

The film will be out in April 2020 and we can’t be more excited to see it!



© 2020 Julie Brown


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

54 Views
Added on March 10, 2020
Last Updated on March 10, 2020
Tags: Hollywood, actor, actress, Los Angeles, movie, film, argentina

Author

Julie Brown
Julie Brown

Los Angeles, CA



Writing