Chapter One - God ain't fair

Chapter One - God ain't fair

A Chapter by Nameless Homosapien

I never wanted to be like this, it ain't like God gives you a choice. It ain't like God says in his massive booming voice 'HEY THERE. WOULD YOU RATHER LEAD A NORMAL LIFE, HAVE NORMAL FRIENDS, BE A NORMAL PERSON. OR WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SOME WEIRDO, UNHEARD OF DISEASE, HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU'RE STUCK IN A BLOODY HOSPITAL ALL THE TIME, AND ALL YOUR FAMILY ARE SO VERY CONVENIENTLY DEAD. AND YOU KNOW BLOODY WHAT? YOU SHOULD BE BLOODY DEAD AS WELL!!!'
I know which one I'd prefer. But hey, God don't work like that or take into account what you would prefer.
Okay maybe I do have friends, but they ain't the normal sort you go shopping with and have sleepovers and awesome stuff like that. They are the sort you talk to after each other's numerous operations, (or in my case tests and 'experiments') the sort that you stare at each other across the ward and listen to each other snuffling into their pillows because they can't sleep. Basically the sort that you wouldn't choose to be friends with in the first place, but you don't have any choice 'cause God ain't fair is he?
My condition is what you would call unique. Yeah there has been stuff about it in fictional things and bloody legends but is seriously unheard of... Like, really crazy. It is a random, lethal mutation, that would kill anyone and everyone in the room (or in my case, car) in seconds. Being generated in a single cell from any random being or creature, it spreads quickly until everything is dead in a span of exactly 6.5842008 meters - don't ask me how they worked that out. The origins of that single cell are unknown as it was scattered by the energy of it's own mutation. Strangely they did find thin traces of plutonium in the atmosphere though that gave no leads. They said everyone should have died as the mutation in question killed everything. Every human every plant every cell including itself. Nothing should have stopped it. Nothing could have survived.

Except me.


© 2016 Nameless Homosapien


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oooh, nice. I like the shortness and bluntness of it. Nice and dark but the things you refer to and statistics alluded to makes it seem very modern. If any of that makes sense :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Can't wait to read chapter 2! I'm still working on my chapter !


Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 23, 2016
Last Updated on May 23, 2016


Author

Nameless Homosapien
Nameless Homosapien

Yorkshire, United Kingdom



About
A keen creative writer with a love for cats, doctor who and the band pentatonix more..

Writing