Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
WORTHLESS

WORTHLESS

A Poem by child of God

I'm
Sick
Of
Trying
To
Please
Everyone

No
Matter
What
I
Try
To
Do
It's
Never
Good
Enough

I just want to be good at something

© 2013 child of God


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great style - one word per line, and you express with clarity what many people feel time and again throughout their lives.
You don't need to "want", my friend, you are good at something: poetry, and you are clearly good at many human skills others are not, which must mean you are good at many things in fact.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I believe life is simple. Make yourself happy. Most people in our world. Live in self-pity and want you to swim in the misery with them. Better to walk alone and do what you enjoy. All of us need different things. We need to find it. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


I feel this way all the time, and I know saying it will all get better soon wont entirely help but maybe the hope of someone coming to save you might. this is a powerful wright in so few words. wonderful job.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 4, 2013
Last Updated on December 6, 2013

Author

child of God
child of God

edmond , OK



About
My name is Stephanie Phillips I am 25 years old I have been writing for nearly seven years I'm a mother of two kids daughter's autistic with apraxia of speech son adhd and I am an autistic woman who .. more..

Writing