PEERPRESSURE

PEERPRESSURE

A Poem by child of God

Everyone says

"Do this .....

Just do that....

Have sex with me.....

Take a hit....

Come on,

Try it just once...."

What if l blow it?

How
Can
I
Know
How
To
Make
The
Right
Choices?

© 2013 child of God


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Peer pressure is not ok. You should do what you believe is right and like Ase Utforske said, there are no wrong choices.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Just because everyone is doing something does'nt mean that it is right.Peer pressure can be rough but you have to stand up for yourself and what you think is right.Nicely penned:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Controversial opinion: There are no wrong choices.

For this to be true, it requires somebody with a strong will and a knack for critical thinking. You can certainly get yourself into a bad place by living with a try-everything-once mentality, but most intelligent people (and I would count you in that order) can get away with experimenting and experiencing.

This controversial opinion applies only to "How can I know how to make the right choices?" As far as everything else, people telling you what to do, if you don't want to do it and you don't do it, I'd say you made the right choice. Invariably.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 6, 2013
Last Updated on December 6, 2013

Author

child of God
child of God

edmond , OK



About
My name is Stephanie Phillips I am 25 years old I have been writing for nearly seven years I'm a mother of two kids daughter's autistic with apraxia of speech son adhd and I am an autistic woman who .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Past The Past

A Poem by Jeannear


Captivated Captivated

A Poem by MsJewel