The Witch That Could

The Witch That Could

A Story by child of God
"

Me and my freind Bree wrote this for English and we got an 80 on it

"
Hello my name is Sophie , I'm 8 years old and I go to a training school for witches.
It's scary at first but all the teachers are nice especially Mrs.pumpkinhat. today is the day that I get to start actual broom training!!!! I'm excited and scared some of the young witches that started last year fell of there brooms and got laughed at!! I don't want to be laughed at . Especially by mean ole Mrs.Blackcat . Broom class is about to begin,I'm so nervous when I get on my broom that I almost fall off!! I start off and ZOOM!! I'm racing around the room too fast!! CRASH SMASH!!! I crash into a cauldron!! "Now, now don't be such a klutz!!" Mrs.Backcat cackled . I frown and look down I didn't mean to break the cauldron. It was an accident!! The bell rings and its time to go home, this has not been a fun day . I hang my head as I walk home. I smell fresh baked cookies as I walk in my house with my new broom stick and midnight my cat. Mrs.Pumpkinhat , my mom is standing there with a big plateful of cookies."so how was broom riding class Sophie??"my mom asked with a smile. "Not so fun, I fell and they laughed at me , I never want to go back!!" My mom just smiled even wider "come take a seat Sophie." she said as she sat down . I sat next to her." When I was your age I had a terrible fall in broom class too." Really mom?" She nods "when I got in the class room I was sooooo nervous l fell off my broomstick!!" I gasp "I bet you were so embarrassed you never could go back!!" Wrong," my mom said " I went back the next day and you know What I did??" "What ??"I FLEW!!" Wooow!!" I said "that's so cool!!" I said with a newfound courage I'm defiantly going to try tomorrow!! Walking to school I look up at the witches flying overhead I'm going to be one of them soon I thought as I walked into the classroom to see Mrs.Blackcat standing there "your turn deary" she said sneering . I gulp and get onto my broom and take off!! I whiz around the Room like a pro making Mrs.Blackcat drop her cat !! I Smile knowing I did well .now I'm Sophie the flying witch!!


THE END

© 2022 child of God


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Absolutely marvellous! A great read, deliberately funny at times, modest, with a positive message: perseverance pays off; the story flows well and has a happy air to it which makes it a pleasure to read. Thank you for writing such a fun prose passage with your friend, and for sharing it here, great story.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Nice story, keep it up. I would love to read more.

Posted 9 Years Ago


A very creative and fun piece of work! I truly enjoyed reading this and I think your friend got
robbed on the overall grade, lol! Thanks for sharing and b-blessed!

Posted 9 Years Ago


child of God

9 Years Ago

Lol we wrote this sophomore year the assignment was to make a children's Halloween story
Absolutely marvellous! A great read, deliberately funny at times, modest, with a positive message: perseverance pays off; the story flows well and has a happy air to it which makes it a pleasure to read. Thank you for writing such a fun prose passage with your friend, and for sharing it here, great story.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 7, 2013
Last Updated on April 19, 2022
Tags: Children's story, lesson, determination

Author

child of God
child of God

edmond , OK



About
My name is Stephanie Phillips I am 25 years old I have been writing for nearly seven years I'm a mother of two kids daughter's autistic with apraxia of speech son adhd and I am an autistic woman who .. more..

Writing