Redeeming LOVE

Redeeming LOVE

A Story by DailyDose
"

True love comes only from HIM who is able to die and conquer the sin of this world.

"
It's been a while... I was part of Christian group under Catholic faith but sin trap me even before i have realized it. Yes I am a terrible sinner not only in the eyes of humanity but as well as in the eyes of my Maker. And i am very sorry for that.
Nevertheless like the Father in the Prodigal Son's story GOD meet me half way when my heart started to seek HIM with HIS mercy.

I am a sinner and never a "holier-than-thou"  I was under the sin of fornication, idolatry, and even rebellion to name some. I was also chained because of generational curses and even spoken curses but The Holy One of Israel opened my eyes to the Truth. Because of HIS unfailing love and mercy I am renewed.

As of the moment im asking for righteous prayer as I also seek Jesus Christ prayer for me and those around me for the strength and for every eyes be open and correct Spirit be upon every one reading this.

Time is ticking too fast that i am afraid i may fail to speak this testimony of mine.
May the God of heavens and earth grant me the time, courage and strength to put into words the details of redeeming Love and grace i have recieve.

Seek the Spirit of Discernment. Read the Bible and repent.

Let your heart seek the Living God~ the Holy on of Israel who is to come.

Let His will be done. And not mine.


To You O LORD YHVH all glory and praise now and forever.


_Lala_♥

© 2022 DailyDose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

" and correct Spirit be upon every one reading this"
----------
So, you're calling on the spirit of editing corrections for us all? How kind.
*************
" Yes I am a terrible sinner not only in the eyes of humanity but as well as in the eyes of my Maker."
----------------------
So, I'm a bit at sea here. Is a "terrible sinner" one who's especially bad at sinning, or one who's very good at it? either way, you're not confessing, you're bragging.


Posted 1 Year Ago


• Read the Bible and repent.

Naaa.. Before you can repent, you first must pent. Everyone knows that.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 13, 2022
Last Updated on November 13, 2022
Tags: love, pure, true, repent, HE, IS, COMING

Author

DailyDose
DailyDose

About
silence is my medicine noise is my euphoria more..

Writing
Muffled Muffled

A Poem by DailyDose


THY LOVE THY LOVE

A Story by DailyDose