First Kiss

First Kiss

A Story by hunter shaffer
"

a story of the first kiss of a teenage boy

"
 

    I looked everywhere for the girl in the purple dress. I had seen her from across the room while at my cousins summer party, and I had to find her. normally my older cousin only invited his classmates or former classmates, so I was caught off-guard when I saw a beautifull girl about my age talking with some (I assume) friends of hers.

    When I had went across the room to talk to her she had left before I had arrived, and I was going crazy trying to find her. To this day I have no idea why I had tried to find her, but instead I only remember thinking that I needed to see her again.

    Finally I gave up and went upstairs alk out porch that hung over the snowy mountains that surrounded my cousans house. After a minute or to i heard the door open.

 

 "oh im sorry I just came out for some air, if you want to be alone i'll leave." said some girl from behind me.

 

"oh its ok i was just,"I said as i turned and saw the girl in the purple dress,"oh... its you."

 

"and what does that mean?" she asked

 

"oh nothing its just that i've... been looking for you." I said in a very embarrased way.

 

"and why,"she asked as she steped right in front of me,"would you be doing that?" she asked

 

"because i thought you looked... amazing, and I wanted to meet you"I said waiting for a scalding.

 

I never got that scalding instead she leaned forward and kissed me, not hard but just enough to make me weak in the knees. after about five seconds she pulled away slowly, and started to leave.

 

"wait! whats your name?" i asked quickly

 

"haley." she said.

 

haley, I thought. The girl in the purple dress

© 2011 hunter shaffer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Liz
Aww, a very sweet story(:
I feel as though the name Haley and "the girl in the purple dress" goes greatly together.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thats really cute(:

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 12, 2011
Last Updated on March 12, 2011