Sushitown

Sushitown

A Story by BlueShadow

         James and Morris were two best friends riding in a Honda SUV down highway 33 in Moletown, Maine. They were both hungry and were searching for a restaurant somewhere that would quench their hunger. It was a marvelous and beautiful summer day, and the two friends were determined to have some delicious and wonderful food. James said to Morris, “I’m so hungry. I want to eat something that’s delicious and reasonably-priced. Hopefully we’ll find a restaurant soon that is both.” Morris said back, “Yeah. I’m practically starving right now.” 

After driving for around thirty minutes, they finally found a restaurant called Sushitown and parked in the parking lot for it. The restaurant served eel, squid, salmon, tuna, and shrimp sushi. James and Morris’s mouths watered at the smell and sight of so many people eating sushi, soy sauce, and wasabi and having a wonderful and amazing meal. James and Morris were so glad that they found Sushitown and were happy to have a delicious and wonderful time. They ate delicious eel sushi covered in umami sauce and ate wonderful shrimp sushi dipped in the best soy sauce around. Sushitown was a wonderful and amazing find for these two friends. James and Morris were so excited to eat there and left with full stomachs, a good mood, and less cash.

James said to Morris, “I’m so glad we found a restaurant that was so darn delicious. What a day!” Morris replied, “Yeah. This was an amazing and wonderful restaurant. Good find!” The two friends went back into their SUV and chatted about sports, stocks, and a good day. It was a wonderful day for these two friends. 

© 2024 BlueShadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on February 7, 2024
Last Updated on February 7, 2024

Author

BlueShadow
BlueShadow

Gainesville, FL



About
Hello! I am a Korean-American man who wrote BlueShadow because I love the English language's look, sound, and feel. I loved writing BlueShadow because I love writing in general. In BlueShado.. more..

Writing