Tina and James

Tina and James

A Story by BlueShadow

         Tina was washing her hair in the mirror, and felt so good like clean clothes. She loved how she looked in the mirror and felt proud of her appearance because she made sure she looked good whenever she went out. Tina loved going outside because she thought the sky was so beautiful, like the ocean painted high. She felt wonderful because she had a boyfriend who she was currently dating, and felt so good about her life because it was full of joyous people. She was about to go outside and experience a day at the park where she was going to meet her boyfriend, James. It was wonderful being at the park because there was so much to do there and so many fun and interesting events that happened to her. She lived in the town of Jayfield, Wisconsin. Wisconsin to Tina was okay except for the freezing weather during the winter. To Tina, Wisconsin was home. She loved the beautiful and magnificent forests and the cheese. It was wonderful to Tina for being her family and friends. Tina loved Jayfield, where she lived. 

Her boyfriend was sitting at the bench when she saw him and they hugged, kissed, and held hands. They felt so good being able to be together again. Tina asked James, “What’s new?” James replied that he was seeing a doctor about ankle pain and wasn’t sure what was causing it. Tina replied, “Ankle pain? When did this start?” James said back that there was severe pain in his ankle and that it hurt like crazy. He also told Tina that it started about a year ago. Tina replied that she was concerned over James’s pain and said that he should start taking Tylenol fast or else he could cascade downwards into a maelstrom of pain. He replied that he would and that Tina shouldn’t worry. Tina felt extremely worried and anxious over James’s pain and went back to her apartment, unit 3B at Village Lakes, where she would mull over her worries and think about James’s condition. It was extremely sad and disturbing to Tina that James had such bad pain. How could she get over this problem? Tina went to her TV and started watching her favorite show, “25 Hours”. This would be extraordinarily fun because she loved watching TV and having a blast just watching the actors do their jobs and the commercials play on the television set. 

Tina and James loved each other so much and thought that their lives were extremely blessed. They found each other to be complementary and thought that their lives were made better by being together and having a wonderful and lovely time being together. Tina loved James for his strength, appearance, and kindness, while James loved Tina for her beauty, soothing personality, and love. They made a wonderful pair together and thought that they were meant to be together and have a wonderful time. Tina loved James for his kindness and thought he was extremely sweet. 

© 2024 BlueShadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on March 9, 2024
Last Updated on March 9, 2024

Author

BlueShadow
BlueShadow

Gainesville, FL



About
Hello! I am a Korean-American man who wrote BlueShadow because I love the English language's look, sound, and feel. I loved writing BlueShadow because I love writing in general. In BlueShado.. more..

Writing