AEIOU Romance - Love

AEIOU Romance - Love

A Story by BlueShadow

               Susan and James married in Greenpine Church on August 25th, 2050. They married and had a wonderful time together, talking about God, their pets, how much they loved each other, and how much they wanted to be together. Susan and James were a beautiful and lovely couple who were destined to become amazing at everything they did. Susan and James were extraordinarily happy to see each other in their own house which they bought once they got married. Susan and James were so excited to marry because they wanted to have children together and also spend quality time in Oilston. Susan and James loved the outdoors and thought that the birds, the lake, and the trail were extraordinarily beautiful and marvelous. They loved being outside and having a wonderful time together feeling the wind and the breeze of life flow past them. They made love and held hands. Susan and James were now a married couple, who lived in a giant McMansion in Oilston, having a blast and enjoying their lives with all their heart. 

© 2024 BlueShadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on April 9, 2024
Last Updated on April 9, 2024

Author

BlueShadow
BlueShadow

Gainesville, FL



About
Hello! I am a Korean-American man who wrote BlueShadow because I love the English language's look, sound, and feel. I loved writing BlueShadow because I love writing in general. In BlueShado.. more..

Writing