Appalachian Adventures

Appalachian Adventures

A Story by BlueShadow

     Marge and William had been married for 10 years and were now living in a small house in Palace, West Virginia. Their house was surrounded by acre after acre of trees and rivers. Palace was a lovely town of about 1000 people. The people there enjoyed the easygoing, relaxed, and calm nature of their lifestyle. Marge loved going to church with William where they prayed and thanked God for their marriage, home, and food. Palace was extremely comforting to both of them because they could live a happy and carefree life full of friends, nature, and love. Palace was a remarkably beautiful and interesting place to be, full of splendor and majesty. Marge and William loved living a wonderful and exquisite existence with no one to bother them and owning a beautiful house in a remote location. 

Marge and William loved driving through West Virginia and seeing sites like the Appalachia, learning new lingo that only West Virginians used, and experiencing a most wonderful and lovely climate that had few rain and just bright sun for a long time. Marge loved walking in the hills she was raised in and just sat down and spread her arms and legs and felt at one with nature. Marge was a happy and kind woman who loved experiencing the gorgeous weather and being married to a wonderful and kind man like William. They were both excited about their lives and had a wonderful time being together. William loved going to the local convenience store and thought it was wonderful being able to go somewhere that had everything you needed for low prices. Palace was truly like a palace, as the joke went. 

© 2024 BlueShadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on May 5, 2024
Last Updated on May 5, 2024

Author

BlueShadow
BlueShadow

Gainesville, FL



About
Hello! I am a Korean-American man who wrote BlueShadow because I love the English language's look, sound, and feel. I loved writing BlueShadow because I love writing in general. In BlueShado.. more..

Writing