Videria

Videria

A Story by BlueShadow

            Videria was a country in the middle of an ocean surrounded by four other countries. Videria’s economy was based on language, where the students there learned Viderian, Videria’s national tongue. Videria was an extremely beautiful and lovely country with such a majestic and awesome natural beauty. Videria’s students went to school for ten years where they mastered Viderian for a long time and thought of each other as brothers and sisters. The Viderian school system was based on language, and they learned how to read, write, speak, listen, and understand. Viderian was a wonderful language that had 20 consonants and 10 vowels for a total of thirty letters. Viderian was a beautiful language that the students of Videria learned so that they could write and read. Videria’s exports consisted of books, books, and more books. Videria imported oil, coal, and other things that Viderians needed. Videria was a beautiful and wonderful country full of so many good things and had a school system based entirely on language. It was a joy to be there. 

© 2024 BlueShadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on April 9, 2024
Last Updated on April 12, 2024

Author

BlueShadow
BlueShadow

Gainesville, FL



About
Hello! I am a Korean-American man who wrote BlueShadow because I love the English language's look, sound, and feel. I loved writing BlueShadow because I love writing in general. In BlueShado.. more..

Writing