The Perfectionist

The Perfectionist

A Story by BlueShadow

          Dave Allen was a computer engineer who worked at an Internet firm, ComputerX, and loved his job dearly. He loved being an engineer because he enjoyed making computers, their software, and websites for various clients. He absolutely loved the feeling he got when he completed a website by coding it from scratch to finish. Dave loved coding to make websites because he was good at it and could make a wonderful and beautiful website by making it from code. However, one of his personality flaws was that he was a perfectionist, someone who couldn’t accept minute flaws. So, when he got down to work on a website, there was a single error he thought needed to be fixed. The font size of an article was too large. So, being the perfectionist he was, he went around the computer firm asking for help. No one would help him, so he began to panic and cry on the inside. He looked at the time race by and started to panic. He decided that computers were extremely difficult, and that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t get everything correct. He loved his job, but decided to fix his perfectionist tendencies so that he could get by in life. He became a computer engineer with a deeper personality. 

© 2024 BlueShadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on April 12, 2024
Last Updated on April 12, 2024

Author

BlueShadow
BlueShadow

Gainesville, FL



About
Hello! I am a Korean-American man who wrote BlueShadow because I love the English language's look, sound, and feel. I loved writing BlueShadow because I love writing in general. In BlueShado.. more..

Writing