Fromg Girl to a Woman to a Wife In Just 3 Years

Fromg Girl to a Woman to a Wife In Just 3 Years

A Story by Free Minded- Quiet Writer
"

A young princess named Ashine was about 11. She grew up in a large castle where her daddy and mommy works. She loved to dance and sing. But when her dad and mom told her she has to get married in three years! she didn't know what to do! So the put Ashine

"

     Ashime's new pet baby dragon was about 6 years old now. Ashine remembers when she first got "Tojams? Where are you Tojams?" Ashine said. "Well here I am!" he giggled. "I love the garden! It's very pretty!" Tojams said. "Well you well that you can't play in the garden! Oh Tojams. Just don't mess up  the roses and daisys."Ashine made sure of him. "No worries My Hinness. I'm turning 7! Witch will make me more. . more. . .more" he forgot. "More bright?" Ashime tried to refresh his memory. "Ashime dear! You mommy wants you." One of ahimes maid, Ally, said. So they left the garden.

     By the time they where inside the castle Ashimes was already fooling off. Ally said to Ashime "I don't think that's a good thing to do my young Hinness. Your mother is stricked now and these days. So please behave yourself." Ashine nodded. She walked all the way down to her mommy's and daddy's throne. "Good morning your Hinness. And your Hinness." Ally bowed twice for more honor to how she felt. Ashine just did a little curstsy. "Where are my sisters? And the young boys?" Ashine asked politely. "They are playing Ashine. However, you shall not play ever." her father said.

     Ashine was terrifide. Playing no more? How such a thing? "Mommy please tell daddy that I can. If you don't I'll still play! What differance does it make?" She tried and begged. Then Ashine asked "Why?" her parents looked confused. "Why can't I play anymore? For what big reason do you have for me?" Ashine loves to play, but is still very smart and clever. "Well dear. Your father and I think it's time for you to have a groom." Her mother talked to her for a few-long minutes. "Married!!!" Ashine blurtted. For an 11 year old to get married is quiet a hussel. She is exsited to have a husband, but again sad. "So no more free time for me?" she asked softly. "No my dear. I'm very sorry. But maybe your new husband would do it with you!" Her mother cheered her up.

     They started her studies just in days. She  learned how to clean and cook. How to care for another (that was easy for Ashine because she has a dragon that eats flying pigs every morning for her to catch!). And many more. By the time she was 12 she was already in public school. She has been hanging around a young boy named Linch. Ashine likes to tease him and call him Lunch. Linch is 13. Just around Ashine's age. They laugh alot when they are near eachother. However Linch had to leave the country. So Ashine went back to her studies. When Linch came when it was her 13th Birthday she was thrilled. "Linch is it really you?" she said cheerfully.

     He did the most un exspected thing. He nelt to the ground and held out a ring. He said "Will you marry me?" she had to squeal. Her job, her mission , her dream has came true! She said yes and wore the ring. Her other friends from school , Malia 14, Daniel 13, and Jecka 13. They all laughed and admired her ring.  "Wow he must have the hots for you! But what will Wizard Jones do? He's ubsessed with you!" Jecka said." Well I'll just get the flying pigs to mash his little wand." they laughed. "Good to know," Linch had said. His hair was different Ashine noticed, more shaggy and lighter brown. His eyes looked  more a orange then a red. "Did you change?" She had ask. "Well it's windy weather up in Zoy's cloud. So judge me. ." she just had to laugh. It was the best day she ever had.

                                   After Words

   In mid-fall they were happily married. They have been married over 60 years. They are now sitting on the throne keeping Ashine's parents and their parents village happy. They had 10 kids. 6 were adopted, and 4 were birth childs. Their oldest child is Linch Jr. He is a happy 12 year old with his twin brother Danish.They are now doing studies. Doing the same what Ashine did. Ashine died at age 82. Her husband still sits upon the throne.All 32 children were married exsept one. Her name was little Kataly. She was only 7, was adopted after Ashine had died. She keeps King Linch happy. Kataly sits on her mother's Throne. Though she was adopted, she was just like her.

© 2009 Free Minded- Quiet Writer


Author's Note

Free Minded- Quiet Writer
I'm only 11! So just chill if you hate it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on April 24, 2009

Author

Free Minded- Quiet Writer
Free Minded- Quiet Writer

PhIlAdElPhIA, PA



About
LA la LA la LA la hi! I like me and me! Okay I'm not obssedwith myself. I'm just always in a good mood. [o.. more..

Writing