Touch Me Please!!!

Touch Me Please!!!

A Story by Randomness!!!
"

If you have ever felt so alone it was hard to breathe. You should understand this story.

"

  A deep painful loneliness, a need to feel someone anyone was building inside her. Never had she felt so alone. Never had she ever just wanted to touch someone to make sure she didn't just go right through them. What if she did just go right through them? Maybe she would never feel another humans touch again. Maybe she would be alone for the rest of her life. The pain of that brought tears to her eyes. A sadness so strong washed over her.

   She fell to the floor unable to breathe or even move. All she could do was cry. Helpless, alone and just waiting for the pain to stop. She curls into a ball and tries to breathe, but can't stop her subbing. She closes her eyes and wishes for it the pain to stop.For everything to stop, she wishes for the end.

   Laying there frozen in an endless river of tears, someone grabs her hand and her eyes open. Her vision is blurry from the tears, but she sees him clearly. He sits down next to her, still holding her hand. He is so beautiful she thinks. His brown eyes look straight at her and he smiles. Those eyes can really see me, he sees me. Her thoughts play over and over again in her mind. He holds her hand tightly and asks, "can I sit with you?"

   Tears fall from her eyes and she smiles. Her breath slowly returns and she starts to breathe again, to live again. The warmth of his hand flows into her body. As she wipes away the tears, she nodes unable to speak. He smiles at her, a warm adorable smile. That makes her heart beat quicken. Who is this boy? She wonders, but it doesn't really matter. He can see her that is all that matters. She looks down at their hands still tightly entwined. The feeling of his hand holding hers amazed her. She had never been so touched by such a simple thing. She smiles and looks up at him,"Hi, my name is Jessy."

  The words flow from her easily. She wasn't alone anymore, she could feel his hand in hers. He was real, he could see her. She wasn't invisible, not anymore. His eyes stared at her with kindness and warmth. Never had such a simple act meant so much. He had stopped her pain, he had saved her life. With just a simple touch.

© 2010 Randomness!!!


Author's Note

Randomness!!!
Please ignore all grammar and spelling errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

aww this is really good... i cant wait to feel that to...

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
1 Review
Added on December 26, 2009
Last Updated on August 9, 2010

Author

Randomness!!!
Randomness!!!

Hemphill, TX



About
My name is Jessica Medina, but I like to be called Jess. The one word that can describe me is Randomness. I think thats all you need to know for now. .. more..

Writing
S.O.S S.O.S

A Poem by Randomness!!!