Walker

Walker

A Story by Idalis
"

Walkers are the biggest pain in the a*s for warriors. Picture a seven feet tall, black, slimy creature with a mouth that opens to reveal a three feet long spike This is the story of how I met one.

"

picked up my wand. Sebastian shot me an angry side glance. I whispered a silent apology and quickly darted in his direction. My steps were loud and clunky compared to his, silent and graceful. I couldn’t mess this up for myself, I repeated to myself like a mantra. Five years of training later, this was the most important mission I’ve been in, and quite truthfully the most dangerous. But all of that were risks I was willing to take blindly, once I knew who was going to be my partner. Sebastian Alexander Grey, fifth generation warriormost goddamn beautiful human being who has graced this earth. God, the things I would do to that man. I took a stealthy leap from one floor building to another and ran across the multi-level parking lot. I whispered incantations left and right as Walkers crossed my path. Walkers are the biggest pain in the a*s for warriors. Picture a seven-feet tall, slimy, black creature with a spherical mouth that opens to reveal a three foot long spike. Their skin is venomous to humans, and it’s been known to provoke hallucinations, occasionally causing the person to commit suicide or die of insanity. They've also been trying to exterminate human race as we know it for the past century, just a side note. As Sebastian ran several yards ahead of me, a Walker popped out of nowhere and lunged to stab him. “Watch out!”I yelled at the top of my lungs. A shot of adrenaline coursed through my veins and I ran far faster than a human ever should. I yelled the first incantatum I could think of and a shot orange emanated from my wand. The shot paralyzed the Walker for a split second. Not nearly enough time for Sebastian to counteract. In a split second decision, I decided to jump on the railings and gather all the impulse I can muster. I pull out my Haladie sword, and without thinking of the consequences, jump on top of the beast and aim for his neck. The Walker noticing what I was going to do, tried to move out. On impact, I buried my sword on his back. I slid down his back as a spray of black blood covered my face. A large thud resounded the parking lot as the beast fell forward, dead. A loud ringing resonated in my ears. I fell to the floor clutching my head and Sebastian rushed to my side. A burning sensation filled my whole body. Sebastian started conjuring healing incantatum one after the other. He knew spells only masters knew, and even on the brink of death all I could think of was how I never brave enough to let him know how I felt. 
F**k, don’t leave me, man, I can’t lose you yet.”, Sebastian said, as his pulled a potion from his bag. Maybe the hallucination was going into effect, but I swore I saw tears coming from his eyes. He force-fed me the blue liquid. It tasted like milk and roses and how his lips should’ve tasted on mine. “You can’t leave me. I haven’t told you anything yet.
Told me what?”I croaked.
Told you how much I l--”, Sebastian’s voice suddenly got deeper, distortionate.“How much I love to see you withering in the floor in pain. How much I’ve longed to see you like this. I’ve always known your secret. You are nothing, you mean nothing. You got what you deserved.
The pain was unbearable, I couldn’t do it anymore. I needed relief in anyway possible. I picked up my wand.

© 2018 Idalis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on April 29, 2018
Last Updated on April 29, 2018
Tags: fantasy, magic, love, LGBT, action

Author

Idalis
Idalis

Writing
Decretum Decretum

A Story by Idalis