The Begining

The Begining

A Chapter by Escape My Fate

  My hands started to tremble. Pain shot throughout my body. I opened my mouth to scarem for help, but all that escaped was a blood piercing scream. I closed my eyes and collapsed to the ground. I grasped the grass around me, balling it up in my fists. Shadows of people surrounded me. Someone grabbed my face with both their hands.

"Listen to me," a familiar male voice said. His tone was deep and husky and so familiar, "Your going to hear voices, in you head. Listen to them, do as they say, its for your own good"

I screamed some more. What was going on? Why did i feel such horrible pain?

"Her body is too fraile, she might now survive this..." another voice said.

One of the shadow figures grabbed the other by shoulders.

"She will survive this!" he screamed.

Suddenly, i felt my skin erupt and my bones expand. The pain worsened. Suddenly, i felt my body shape grow. Something erupited from my skin.... What it.... Fur? I stared at my body and panicked. What was i becoming?

"Dont panic. We need you to calm down in order to explain to you." a voice said

"Wh-what do you mean?" I answered in my mind.

"Calm down. Try to get control over yourself. Only then will you be able to phase back into a human." it said

"Im... not human right now?" i asked, my voice sounded shakey. Even in my head.

"You never were. You always carried the wolf gene inside you. It was only a matter of time for it to come out."

The forest swirled around me. Then everything went black.


* * *


I awoke on my bed. My stuffed animals surrounded me. My blankets neatly on my bed. My room, unfamiliarly clean. I was starung at my clean room so much, i almost didnt notice the figure sitting on a chair in the corner of my room.

"How are you?" He asked.

I felt relife wash over me.

"Sam..." I sighed in releife

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked

I smiled, "Yeah why wouldnt i?"

"Do you remember last night?"

"Hm?" i stared at him confused.

He walked over and sat on the edge of my bed. He grabbed my hands and looked my in the eyes.

"Whats going on?"

"Babe... Your not ganna believe me..."

"Um..." i said, "Your scareing me."

"Maybe its best if i show you." he said.

He pulled the sheets off of my and lifted me up in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck so i wouoldnt fall.

"What are you doing?"

He didnt reply. He just carried me to the forest in my back yard.

"What are we doing here? Im still in my pajamas!" i complained.

"Just... dont freak out?" he said.

I stared. I was about to ask him what the hell he was talking about when suddenly, he kneeled to the ground. His body stared shaking, and suddenly something erupted from his skin. His body form grew, until it was the size of a horse and the shape of... wolf? His fur was dirt color. And his eyes where completely white. I felt my knees shaking and i fell on the leaf covered ground. The sticks and leaves poke me.

Sam's arms were suddenly around me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice gentle, and reassuring.

"What.... the... hell?" i gasped, "was... THAT?"

I felt his body shake under me, from laughter.

I jumped out of his arms and pointed my finger at him.

"Alright, im not going ANYWHERE with you until you tell my WHAT THE HELL was that! I mean... you turned into a wolf! RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!" i gasped.

"Chill! Some people are born with wolf genes..." he said, so calmly it pissed me off, "lots of people have it. Dont ask me how... i just know they do."

"And, WHY did you show ME this?" i asked

"Because you have it."

My eyes widened. No. No it couldnt be. That was the last straw. I sharply turned around and ran twoards my house. But Sam quickly caught up to me.

"Please, calm down"

"How the hell am i supposed to calm down! You just turned into a wolf! In front of me! And now your saying i can!"

"Babe, seriously calm down..."

"And dont tell me what to do!!!"

My hands started shaking. An awful feeling washed over me. Like.. i couldnt control myself. Sam slowly stepped back.

"whats happening?"i stared up at him, terrified. Fear coursed all through my body. Along with pain. I let out a small scream and closed my eyes.When the pain finally went away, i opened my eyes. Sam, ror his wolf figure stood before me. But he didnt look taller, he seemed the same size. I opened my mouth to speak but all that came out was a bark. I froze. My eyes wide.

"I told you to calm down" a voice bragged in my head.

"Shut up!" i said, "What the hell am i?"

I collapsed to the ground and cried. I felt sam's muzzle against my side.

"Come on, i wanna show you someting." he said. I looked up confused, "Just run, fast." he said.

He waited for my to get up and in a split second, he was gone. And i was following. But i hated running, but it felt so right. The leaves and rocks felt like nothing under my feet. Like i was running on air. The forest trees flew by me, but Sam remained to clear. Finally, he stopped at a small creek and began to drink from it. I joined in.

"Were almost there" he said.

"Running feels so amazing..." i said

"I know" He said, then he bolted. I followed. After a while of running, we fianally stopped.

"Wow." was all i can say.

"Follow" he said. He started walking through some trees and i followed. Finally we came to an open cliff and my mouth fell open. In front of me where the most amazing and beautiful. So green and the water looked so clear...

"Welcome, to niagra falls" sam said.

"What!" i gasped.

"And welcome to canada" he said

"How can we be in canada... we ran for such a short time..."

"Thats the power you have within you. And if you dont watch out, you can run way too far"

"I noticed..." i gasped.

We stayed their until nightfall. We just talked. He explained to me all m resitrictions and my okays. The pro's and con's and we enjoyed the scenery. We ran home and i went to bed. I was amazed by my day. I slept and dreamed soundly.



© 2011 Escape My Fate


Author's Note

Escape My Fate
A little rushed. Editing later.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it! :D great start, can't wait to read more....

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 23, 2011
Last Updated on September 23, 2011