July 7, 2008

July 7, 2008

A Story by Ash.

My lower back, legs, and rear, have become uncomfortably numb, due to my work chair. To add to my discomfort, my stomach is making painful jabs, thanks to my so-called coffee. Oh well, at least I am being paid, and the people I work with are very interesting and inspiring.  Tsk, tsk. My desk is quite unorganized. I have tried numerous times to get it to my liking, but my OCD driven mind will not allow me to be content. Such a shame.

I am anxiously awaiting college. Luckily, only forty-five more days until I am united with Eric and my new and dearest friend, Amber. If I am lucky, I will get to see Eric in a few weeks, and possibly Amber. Honestly, it's quite remarkable how alike Amber and I are. I believe we are "twins", except she's the prettier and thinner one out of us two. she is very easy to trust and open up to, which is odd, seeing as I trust no one. I've never been the type to have a "close girl-friend", but, something tells me Amber and I are going to be very close. My mum has been telling me I need more girl-friends. Men are just so much easier to deal with.

Cody and I are doing well, I s'pose. It is just difficult, seeing as Kristin dislikes me, I dislike her, Cody dislikes Eric, while Eric despises Cody. Oh, I do hope something works out. I don't want to choose, and I don't plan on it. Surprisingly, Cody bought he and I Maroon 5 concert tickets for my birthday. I am very much excited, due to my immense love for Adam Levine. /Swoons.

I sure hope there is no drama caused due to this concert. Drama is getting old.

 

Lets see, only twenty-four minutes until I am off work. I have a ton of cleaning and organization to do, when I get home. Blah. Hopefully I can talk Justin into going to the bookstore with me, and getting some coffee.

 

I s'pose this is all for now.

 

-Ashton

 

 

© 2008 Ash.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You've got a nice conversational flow here, but I am a tad confused as to where you are going with it. Is this a Kerouac type deal or simple a diary?

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Added on July 7, 2008
Last Updated on July 7, 2008

Author

Ash.
Ash.

Williamstown, WV



About
My name is Ashton; I live and breathe complexity and stubbornness. Lameness is an epic talent of mine. Some call me interesting, I beg to differ. You know that person that is always lost, and never di.. more..

Writing
Nicotine. Nicotine.

A Story by Ash.