July 8, 2008

July 8, 2008

A Story by Ash.

My mind is going a million miles per hour, currently. I cannot seem to slow it down.

Amber is very depressed, and it saddens me to see her hurt. I wish there was something I could do to help her, but I am helpless. Hopefully a good night's rest will make her feel better. I am deeply concerned.

Cody and I had another argument. Though, I shouldn't care, I do. This situation needs to smooth over, because, I don't know what else I can do. It just annoys the hell out of me when he ignores me. Maybe, I am just paranoid. Oh, wait, I am.
Eric is really starting to mean something to me. Everyday we talk, and grow closer, yet, I feel at ease about it. Normally, I'd be a mess and anxious, but talking to him is now the highlight of my day. I sound so silly. I've never been the girl to be "crushing" over a guy. He told me to push my past aside, and just trust him. I believe I will. He's special to me, now. /Smiles.


My right hand is cramping due to the fifty pages of tax forms and such that I had to fill otu for work. I shouldn't complain, though. I am making at least two hundred dollars a week. That's a nice bit of cash, to me. Hopefully, I can save up and buy a car in a few months.

Good news! I get to see Eric in sixteen days now. Just thought I would throw that out there. We may not spend a lot of time together, but it sure beats waiting forty-four days.


My mood is starting to improve, I s'pose. Now, I'm in a mellow and worried state-of-mind. I should call it a night.

© 2008 Ash.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on July 7, 2008

Author

Ash.
Ash.

Williamstown, WV



About
My name is Ashton; I live and breathe complexity and stubbornness. Lameness is an epic talent of mine. Some call me interesting, I beg to differ. You know that person that is always lost, and never di.. more..

Writing
Nicotine. Nicotine.

A Story by Ash.