July 8, 2008 (Part 2)

July 8, 2008 (Part 2)

A Story by Ash.

My mind is trapped in an insomniac fog, so to speak. For some unknown reason, I could not sleep last night. Instead, I cleaned my room, organized, and began packing for college. 'Tis amazing how many nick-knacks and such that I have accumulated over my eighteen year life span. In order to boost my moral and "feel good" sensors, I decided to donate the majority of my clothing and old books to Goodwill. It's a short feeling of euphoria knowing you've helped someone, but it's better than nothing.

On a good note, the coffee here at work is much better, this morning. Or, maybe I have so much cream in my cup that it is canceling the rancid coffee taste out. If I wouldn't have been so lazy this morning, I could be drinking a lovely iced mocha. Curse you insomnia!

 

Eric and I had a tad bit of an argument last night. Well, it was more of a, "Here is the problem, we need to fix it.", conversation. After a good two hours of communicating, I believe we have reached an agreement. He and I both need to trust each other, and I intend on doing just that. It's humorous, to be honest; Whenever I talk to him, I get a funny "twittering" feeling in my stomach. How odd. I guess deep down I am a "girly-girl". Blah. Meh, oh well. Eric makes me happy and I almost feel complete, which is a huge improvement from where I have been lately.

 

Cody and I also had an argument, but, again, that is nothing new. To me, Kristin is a pain in the a*s, and to be honest, I never want to see her. But, I will keep my thoughts and opinions to myself, because I want Cody to be content. She is a b***h, though...This is going to be harder than I thought. Me and my stupid big mouth.

 

Oh, Lord, I just took a sip out of my coffee mug, and it is horribly cold. Dreadful, that was horridly dreadful. Tsk, I am getting distracted, again. My A.D.D. is apparently kicking in today. I do not understand why my doctor will diagnose me with A.D.D., seeing as I am distracted by anything and everything.

 

West Liberty just called; My schedule should be arriving any day, now. I sure hope I have decent music courses, but who knows. I bombed my audition due to my lovely anxiety and need of perfection. /Sigh.

 

I am still concerned about Amber. I have not heard a word from her today, of course, she's not on-line all the time. Surely she is okay. Goodness, I despise my paranoia and worry.

 

Oh, wonderful. I have four piles of Affidavits to complete for work. I s'pose I should begin on those.

© 2008 Ash.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on July 8, 2008
Last Updated on July 8, 2008

Author

Ash.
Ash.

Williamstown, WV



About
My name is Ashton; I live and breathe complexity and stubbornness. Lameness is an epic talent of mine. Some call me interesting, I beg to differ. You know that person that is always lost, and never di.. more..

Writing
Nicotine. Nicotine.

A Story by Ash.