Soon, everybody will ask what became of you.

Soon, everybody will ask what became of you.

A Story by Ash.

Night number five of insomnia was less than successful. Sadly, nothing was accomplished. I was having a horrid time with Mario, seeing as a stupid "fire-breathing" flower kept killing me. It was rather large. Then of course Cody and I fought, because it's not a complete night unless we argue. I will admit that I was rude and made a very crude statement, ("Unlike you, I did not have a fifteen year old girl on the back burner.") and that set off World War Three. /Sigh. Temper control as well as mouth control are two things I must learn. After battling back and forth for an eternity, things calmed down. I do hope we are still going to the concert and everything, but who knows.

 

Michael and his friend Jarod kept me amused until I fell asleep. Here soon, I believe, Michael, Jarod, and I are having a Mario challenge. Hopefully, I will beat him. Otherwise, I am going to feel rather silly. He is very amusing and nice to talk with. Tomorrow, when I pick up my CD, I will actually communicate via "person-to-person".

 

Amber is still missing. I am rather disgruntled and worried. We haven't spoken since Monday evening. I hope all is well with her.

 

Work is an eight hour shift today. We shall see if I make it.

 

Before I leave, this is what I am deinfed as:

Ash--
[noun]
A level headed person who makes the wrong decisions.

 

© 2008 Ash.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on July 11, 2008
Last Updated on July 11, 2008

Author

Ash.
Ash.

Williamstown, WV



About
My name is Ashton; I live and breathe complexity and stubbornness. Lameness is an epic talent of mine. Some call me interesting, I beg to differ. You know that person that is always lost, and never di.. more..

Writing
Nicotine. Nicotine.

A Story by Ash.