Sleeping through all the memories.

Sleeping through all the memories.

A Story by Ash.

The past few days have been rather hectic, which is why I haven't posted much.

 

Most of my time has been spent at the Library, relaxing, or out with Justin and Gavin. I am attempting to make this a decent summer before I head to college, and so far, I am succeeding.

 

Cody and I talked for a good hour and a half last night, and shockingly enough, we didn't argue. I am rather worried about him, though. He has started to talking to yet another girl, who lives in Wooster. Aside from having Kristin and me, he now has this new girl. I wish I could remember her name. Well, he doesn't have me, I stand corrected. He had me, but let go. I am his best friend, but that is all it will remain for awhile. For some reason, I think he is mad at me, but oh well.

 

I believe I am making another trip to the library this afternoon. My father has an appointment in Marietta and told me just to hang out in town. So, the library it is. Hopefully, Michael doesn't think I am just following him, because, I am not. Creepers are weird. The truth is, the library is the only place I can call, "mine". It's where I can be alone, undisturbed, and just read. At least it sounds like he and I, along with some friends, may be going to a show this Friday night. I am rather nervous, but I think it'll be fun.

 

Eric and I, well, I don't know, to be honest. I am in the dark.

I have a doctor's appointment to have my sides looked at again. They are contemplating whether to do exploratory surgery or not. That has me very worried. Stupid endemetriosis. Isn't in enough that I am possibly cursed to have no children? /Sigh. 'Tis a dissapointment...

 

 

 

© 2008 Ash.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on July 14, 2008
Last Updated on July 14, 2008

Author

Ash.
Ash.

Williamstown, WV



About
My name is Ashton; I live and breathe complexity and stubbornness. Lameness is an epic talent of mine. Some call me interesting, I beg to differ. You know that person that is always lost, and never di.. more..

Writing
Nicotine. Nicotine.

A Story by Ash.