Never lose the vision.

Never lose the vision.

A Story by Ash.

My eyes and body are screaming desperately for sleep. Between the nagging pain in my right side and talking on the phone, I hardly slept.

Once again, Cody I spent nearly two hours on the phone. Kristin discovered that Cody and I are going to see Maroon 5, so needless to say, that caused some issues. Oh well. He and I had a jolly good time laughing at Kristin's lack of maturity. Though, thinking back on it, us laughing at her is rather immature as well. /Shrug. At least Cody and I are getting along, and only thirty eight more days until we go to the concert.

 

Michael and I also spent a good majority of the wee morning hours, talking. We made the executive decision of just being friends. He was greatly concerned that he would hurt me with his manner of "distancing himself", though, I am the same way. I was rather taken-aback with his consideration, and it made me feel cared about. Michael also called me sweet, and pretty, which of course, makes any girl smile. The time is simply not right for he and I, but we are still remaining close friends. I am rather excited about the show Friday evening, as well. He and I will have a splendid time, I'm sure.

 

Well, my doctor's appointment is in five hours. My nerves are already shot. The option of surgery has me scared out of my fragile mind. I suppose if it is going to make my sides feel better, then I should have this operation. Sadly, my chances of having children are slim to none, and even the thought of me carrying a child is damaging to my health. /Sigh. Finding a mate who does not want a child of his own may be difficult. Oh, dear, I'm only eighteen, why I am so concerned with that?

 

© 2008 Ash.


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this story It gives the feeling of a journal entry. I love this
Great Write!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 15, 2008

Author

Ash.
Ash.

Williamstown, WV



About
My name is Ashton; I live and breathe complexity and stubbornness. Lameness is an epic talent of mine. Some call me interesting, I beg to differ. You know that person that is always lost, and never di.. more..

Writing
Nicotine. Nicotine.

A Story by Ash.