A letter to you.

A letter to you.

A Story by Ash.

Hello, there. You are unaware of who I am but I know every detail about you. No, I am not your stalker or your slave. I am merely a girl who has found someone she connects with. You may or may not notice me, seeing as I sit in the shadows, reading and observing.

We have communicated through simple glances and a few exhanged words, but nothing more. Your eyes express pain and confusion, and it greatly bothers me. Self-doubt and anxiety seems to flow through every part of your body, and you remind me of myself.

I have tried to dismiss you from my thoughts, but I have no luck. My curious mind finds you intriguing, and I must get to know you. I beg and plead that you will not find me repulsive or odd for expressing my feelings. Dear, you must be understanding, for I have never felt such emotions in my life.
Though I depart in a month, I will carry you along with me. People like you and I, we don't just separate and grow apart, we only grow closer. I hope you allow this bond to strengthen, dear.

 

With much love and adoration,

Ashton

© 2008 Ash.


Author's Note

Ash.
This is my pathetic attempt at writing to someone.
Please, do not be too harsh.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's interesting. I've written goodbye letters similar to this and it is not easy. The only error I spotted was the use of the comma after "for" in the ninth line; it's not necessary. Other than that, a fine piece�

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Added on July 16, 2008
Last Updated on July 16, 2008

Author

Ash.
Ash.

Williamstown, WV



About
My name is Ashton; I live and breathe complexity and stubbornness. Lameness is an epic talent of mine. Some call me interesting, I beg to differ. You know that person that is always lost, and never di.. more..

Writing
Nicotine. Nicotine.

A Story by Ash.